Drop off cuckold

yes listening as she fucks him and hearing is so hot and the final moments as they both come and then the sound of her heels again on the corridor floor and waiting for the front door to open and them emerge a quick kiss and he walking towards the car the grin on her face as she gets closer and then in the car pulling her coat apart and showing me her wetness rushing home for the clean up and my turn mmmm

She would pick up her guy at the apartment he shared with his friends, he was a young student and they would drive to near out home and fuck. She also would pick up the first bbc she fucked at his place and go driving. Later she would have a visitor meet her at our house and take him upstairs while i waited or went for a walk. If she wanted me to come upstairs she would leave a note. The odd time i would sit in the back of my van.

That's actually the only way I have done it! The bull is a good friend of mine and has my trust, and she loves the black D lol. Here's what he's packing along with a pic of her sitting on my face (as an added bonus, she's pregnant with his kid ;)
Glad she's getting suck good dick!

These threads are so hot in part because they trigger memories of wonderful sexy times! A couple guys have mentioned their wives in raincoats or topcoats and heels! Nellie has done that a few times when I have dropped her at a guy's house or taken her in to a hotel where she is going to his room! So hot to see him open the door at his house or see the elevator door close as she blows a kiss my way and then seeing that disheveled look when she returns to the car or the lobby when she calls me to tell me she is ready! The lingerie and hose under the coat are not in the same shape as when she went in! LOL. Gotta love it all!

I'd love to see those!

Your wish is my command!! I don't know if it's because his dick can nut in spots I can't reach or what, but he got her pregnant on like only the second or third time!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• RPF1.jpeg
    RPF1.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 124
  • RPF2.jpeg
    RPF2.jpeg
    141.5 KB · Views: 124
  • RPF3.jpeg
    RPF3.jpeg
    121.4 KB · Views: 122
  • RPF4.jpeg
    RPF4.jpeg
    239.1 KB · Views: 127
  • RPF5.jpeg
    RPF5.jpeg
    253.1 KB · Views: 122
  • RPF10.jpg
    RPF10.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 129
  • RPF7.jpg
    RPF7.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
  • RPF8.jpg
    RPF8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 119
  • RPF11-1.jpg
    RPF11-1.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 134
yes listening as she fucks him and hearing is so hot and the final moments as they both come and then the sound of her heels again on the corridor floor and waiting for the front door to open and them emerge a quick kiss and he walking towards the car the grin on her face as she gets closer and then in the car pulling her coat apart and showing me her wetness rushing home for the clean up and my turn mmmm
that's what us guys live for

that's what us guys live for
yes we do I used be worried dropping her off with some guy and her being seen and one night I was dropping her off just before it was going dark to meet a regular just outside his local pub and when i pulled up i saw him outside with 5 other guys sitting at table drinking and realised one of the ones sitting there was from work,,,,,,,,,,,, that night was the first time she had seen him as we had been away on holiday, when we got back home from the airport she said she wanted to go to see him that night,,,,,,,,,she had a gorgeous tan and i was probably as keen for her to see him as she was, she dressed that night with a see thru pink dress and some matching pink high heels and with fucking nothing underneath it she asked me if i could see thru it before we left and it looked so hot i lied and told her it was fine and it looked gorgeous when in fact her nipples and more important for me was you could see her pubes when she just parted her legs slightly and if she bent over it was impossible not to see her shaven slit, she had to get out of the car on the pavement right in front of these seated on the pub bench, no way could they not see everything,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i drove off and immediatley it came to mind she wasnt just meeting him, but i suspected she knew they were all going to be there and that night she was going to have not just him but the rest including the one from work,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,my mind was in overdrive that night and i knew it was common knowledge she was getting fucked regularly and now by his friends
i picked her up at 4.am the next morning as she rang me at midnight, i usually picked her up on the street on a quiet road where he had a ground floor flat,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i was unable to think of anything else at home and decided to go and wait in the street for her
i arrived 2 hours early parked up and went for stroll round and i ended up trying to see if i could see anything round this guys ground floor flat, the blinds on front window were closed but slight gap i could see 3 people drinking from cans but no sign of her and could only see the centre of the room,,,,,,,,,i went round to the back and the kitchen window was wide open i could see her with two of them around her and she was naked with them and watched as she lay back on the kitchen table and i saw those pink heels rise up her legs spread wide and one naked guy standing cock in hand and moving between her legs while the other was stood watching her right hand reaching out for his cock as the other was fucking her and over next 3/4 hour how they took turns in her virtually non stop the smell of cannibis wafting through the open top window above my head
i was worried i might be seen snooping about by neighbours or them and eventually went back to the car and as time approached
closer to her pick up time i sat watching the front door and watched as 4 walked out and up the street with one more 10 mins later ,,,20 mins later she came out and i could hear her heels on the pavement as i watched her tottering towards me in the rear mirror.
she got in the car and the overwhelming smell of smoke ******* and sex soon filled my nostrils ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i drove quickly away and asked her had she had a good night she just smiled and said "brilliant" i stopped the car in a lay by and went around the passenger side and opened the door as she swung her legs out and spread those heels and without any delay at all shoved my cock straight in her steaming sloppy used cunt coming instantly
the ride home listening to her soon and me rearing to go again when we got home as she told me all

Mmm congrats when will she be due? Are they still fucking? Are you glad she’s black pregnant? Was this planned?

She's due in June! And yes lol, they still hook up like once a week. Being preg has made her super horny, plus might as well make as many cream pies as possible, which of course is where I come in to "tidy up" haha.

Wasn't planned, but I don't mind at all :) bull and I are very good friends, he's even offered to help financially which is super cool of him.

The thing that people that aren't into this don't get is "doesn't it make you feel bad that you can't please her like that?" Which I respond with "who do you think set this up? Just cause its not my actual dick she's getting pumped with doesn't mean that im not responsible for the way she feels" :) it takes a man who is confident and comfortable in his own skin to give his lady a sloppy wet kiss seconds after she was gurgling on a massive black cock ;)

When my wife worked in denver she stayed at the fairfield inn on colorado blvd. I found and arranged two bbc to meet her . When she met t in her room she phoned me and i had to listen to their sex. i could hear her suck his huge mushroom head cock and then hear her moan and squal as he fucked her. This was the ultimate drop off. T fucked her many times over the year she was there but my first time meeting him i fucklicked and he filled my mouth with his cock and load

Back