Drop off cuckold

That's actually the only way I have done it! The bull is a good friend of mine and has my trust, and she loves the black D lol. Here's what he's packing along with a pic of her sitting on my face (as an added bonus, she's pregnant with his kid ;)

Attachments

• RavenPregFacesit (7) (1).jpg
    RavenPregFacesit (7) (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 702
  • 6bb88fd1-3af0-4921-ae19-7736d82ad542.png
    6bb88fd1-3af0-4921-ae19-7736d82ad542.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 664
Never had the pleasure, but would’ve done it in a heartbeat if offered the opportunity.

I did get to experience a guy coming over to pick her up for a date, the wait, then him dropping her off afterward. Unfortunately, he wasn’t successful in getting into her panties, but she was definitely hot and horny upon her return.

We would meet my wife's BF of 3 years on Friday night in a restaurant, have dinner and then they would put her bags in his car and leave and I would drive the 3 hours home jacking off and thinking about what they were doing! Then on Sunday night or Monday noon I would go to his place and pick her up! Them starting to kiss and grope in the restaurant was so hot and so special since you knew other patrons could tell what was happening! She would sometimes go to the rr and take her bra and panties off and hand them to me in front of waiters and tell me to take them home since she would not be needing them this weekend! FUCK! So embarrassing and so damn HOT!

pretty fucking hot. i'd love having a good friend like that. she could count on me whenever she needed to be picked up from getting black fucked.

Before I would drop her off (see my post above) what we initially would do is meet somewhere in public, she would be in passanger seat and I would be in driver, my cars windows are super tinted so I would go take a walk while bull would hop in driver seat. She would immediately start deep throating as much of his cock as she could (almost all the way according to him) until he would drain his balls in her mouth, then he would leave, then I would come hop in and she would spit his whole load in my mouth. My penis could not get more errect!

Attached pic is compilation of text messages from bull describing first encounter. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Text 1.png
    Text 1.png
    249.2 KB · Views: 662
Any cucks out here comfy being a drop off hubby

basically

you drop off and pick up your wife from her black lovers house Or hotel
I have done this so many times over the years,,,,,,,, very hard to actually do initially and that gut wrenching feeling just as you arrive and she gets out of the car the emotions were so unreal and the realisation it is to late to change your mind once she gets out of the car,,,,,,,,,,,over the years you get used to it and see her wiggling in high heels and the sexiest of dress knowing she is naked for him and the stares and looks of others as she walks up the street and goes into a bar , or sometimes the guy is there watching and looking as you arrive and that grin he gives you as she gets out
no one can imagine the feelings until you have experienced it

Have done it once with a gent who wasn't into me watching or being present, so dropped her off at his house and waited in the car out front of his place with an agreement they can fuck for an hour. The bit that turned me on the most was watching her knock on his door, dressed to the hilt, perfect hair, make-up, jewelery etc. and an hour later, leaving his place totally deshevelled, half dressed, hair and make-up messed up, and carrying her stockings in her hand. He didn't even come out to say thanks or good bye, just handed her back to me wet, loose and used.

yes have done this a lot myself many times with one guy who she visits in his office block after all staff have left I wait in car park so hot to see him greet her at the door and watch her going in knickerless and braless under her dress or sometimes just under her coat naked except for heels and holdups and listen as she leaves her phone open as soon as she enters, listen to her walking heels clicking on the corridor and him asking her about her smooth shaven cunt which hes obviously got his fingers in straight away before they even get to his office

We have discussed this a lot of times. We imagine a scenario where we get to be friends with a black community leader. I would help her get ready for her date.

He would have an office where I would take her to visit him. He would take her into another room to use her for his pleasure, while I waited in the reception area. Afterwards, they would both come back out to where I was waiting. We might make small talk for awhile. Then she and I would leave. And I would clean her after we got home.

We have discussed this a lot of times. We imagine a scenario where we get to be friends with a black community leader. I would help her get ready for her date.

He would have an office where I would take her to visit him. He would take her into another room to use her for his pleasure, while I waited in the reception area. Afterwards, they would both come back out to where I was waiting. We might make small talk for awhile. Then she and I would leave. And I would clean her after we got home.

Back