Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

I absolutely love making them as a Black dick Bull. My regular QOS Hotwife demands a load from me during every visit and she receives it like a good wife that she is by opening her married legs to receive it.
The cheating pictures get me because I go to bars just to embarass myself while walking around with my buttplug

Prefer it all stays inside her.
It should stay inside the woman where it belongs
Prefer it all stays inside her.
She should do her best to keep it inside her as long as possible,first do not let him withdraw his cock from your vagina before it gets soft and is expelled naturally by your internal muscles then,put a pad tight on your crotch to keep your big labias closed together.We have a sperm fetish and my husband will never let me run to the bathroom with my hand between my legs on my pussy to stop the leaking ! The all scene is anti-erotic vs the woman doing all she can to prolong the sensuality of the orgasm she just got when she felt his sperm hitting her cervix.If you prepared yourself like on this picture,you are always available,instantly whenever he wants to fuck you again without having any panty to remove,just remove the end of the pad from the belt while you spread your legs and guide his cock in you

Attachments

• 2BA82433-B134-4E43-98D9-9BEDEA142BE0.jpeg
    2BA82433-B134-4E43-98D9-9BEDEA142BE0.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 148
It should stay inside the woman where it belongs

She should do her best to keep it inside her as long as possible,first do not let him withdraw his cock from your vagina before it gets soft and is expelled naturally by your internal muscles then,put a pad tight on your crotch to keep your big labias closed together.We have a sperm fetish and my husband will never let me run to the bathroom with my hand between my legs on my pussy to stop the leaking ! The all scene is anti-erotic vs the woman doing all she can to prolong the sensuality of the orgasm she just got when she felt his sperm hitting her cervix.If you prepared yourself like on this picture,you are always available,instantly whenever he wants to fuck you again without having any panty to remove,just remove the end of the pad from the belt while you spread your legs and guide his cock in you
or alternatively just use a butt plug in your pussy

Back