Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

We have a guy we see for mfm fun semi regularly.
Dripping cream pie? We've never called it a cream pie but I get it.
Him doing her from behind, finishes then pulls out, it runs out of her...very hot.
He's got a big head on his dick, it's like a scoop and pulls a lot out as he pulls out.
Her riding him, climbs off, lots runs out of her onto him and the bed...hot.
I'll do her then she'll climb onto him, sometimes some sperm runs out and onto his balls...hot.
She drips onto me when she climbs on, weird feeling but it's fun.
It's very exciting to watch them get it on, he'll finish, pull out, his dick is wet and dripping, it's oozing out of her...very very hot.
She wipes off as necessary but she's still a mess down there.
We always do her twice each, there's been nights I go three and he's done three and four cums.
Sometimes when we're done we hit the kitchen for coffee. Wife's "robe" is one of my dress shirts. Covers her butt just enough. Many times she's said...whoa...then grabs a towel and wipes her inside thigh off, very hot.
She always walks him to the door for a goodnight kiss, he always fingers her puss then puts his finger in her mouth while they kiss. She comes back to bed and kisses me, yes I can taste it. Her thighs are wet and slick while we lay there and cuddle.
We don't really play with the sperm but the mess is part of the fun.
This makes us sound like pro swingers but we are very normal people usually, you'd never know we do this if you met us.

Back