Dripping Creampies...do y’all enjoy

It should stay inside the woman where it belongs

She should do her best to keep it inside her as long as possible,first do not let him withdraw his cock from your vagina before it gets soft and is expelled naturally by your internal muscles then,put a pad tight on your crotch to keep your big labias closed together.We have a sperm fetish and my husband will never let me run to the bathroom with my hand between my legs on my pussy to stop the leaking ! The all scene is anti-erotic vs the woman doing all she can to prolong the sensuality of the orgasm she just got when she felt his sperm hitting her cervix.If you prepared yourself like on this picture,you are always available,instantly whenever he wants to fuck you again without having any panty to remove,just remove the end of the pad from the belt while you spread your legs and guide his cock in you
Love this idea

Love this idea
We (couple) find this combination pad+belt highly erotic,my husband loves to see me walking naked around in the house with the belt around my waist which means that I am going to get a load of sperm (or more hopefully !)The belt isn’t something that is uncomfortable to wear and it’s very convenient to keep the pad on my pussy.I will keep the pad on my crotch as long as It’s wet to remind me of what I went through !

It should stay inside the woman where it belongs

She should do her best to keep it inside her as long as possible,first do not let him withdraw his cock from your vagina before it gets soft and is expelled naturally by your internal muscles then,put a pad tight on your crotch to keep your big labias closed together.We have a sperm fetish and my husband will never let me run to the bathroom with my hand between my legs on my pussy to stop the leaking ! The all scene is anti-erotic vs the woman doing all she can to prolong the sensuality of the orgasm she just got when she felt his sperm hitting her cervix.If you prepared yourself like on this picture,you are always available,instantly whenever he wants to fuck you again without having any panty to remove,just remove the end of the pad from the belt while you spread your legs and guide his cock in you
Exactly how I feel. I love the thought of my wife keeping all of her bull’s cum inside her until she absorbs all of it and nothing comes out.
And a very interesting way there to make that happen 😉

Back