Doing a Cuck Hubby

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Slutwife(Mistress) has ordered me to admit my deep desired wanting/yearning for being taken in my "sissy boipussy" by black bulls. I've been fucked by more than a few average sized white dicks and love it. Mistress wants to see my ass taken roughly for her pleasure to not only hear me crying out in pain n pleasure but to see my hole left wide open and forever changed. She believes I will never stop hungering for it and will be changed in that way forever as well. I am committed to pleasing my Mistress and have committed myself to full submission for being taken. I am hoping her and whichever Bull enjoy much degrading and sph with me during this as possible. My little nymph cuck brain will love and cherish the memories with Mistress and Bull's. Thank you, Mistress!

I imagine that the majority of cuck hubbies openly or secretly want to taste and feel black dick. So submissive as to allow their wives to repeatedly take it hard and deep, and watching how black men fuck... so skilled, so strong. Hubby filled with feelings and thoughts, and what it would mean to experience some of what gives his wife mind-bending orgasms. To experience a real man.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
I never asked for it. Every one of my wifes bulls asked her if they could fuck me. And after months of nagging, i finally did it. I have found that if you do it very often, it starts to feel really good. But if you do it once in a while, its just uncomfortable.

She walked in to see her white boy friend with his black room mate - as he hugged his black room mate with a coy smile on his face, his white ball sack squished on the stud's abs. The black stud had taken away her boy friend's virginity and winked at her as he exposed her bf's ass to her.

She decided right then that she was going to have a black baby.

15347096.gif

Mistress wants to see me usedvby Bulls this way. I am reluctant but I will not disobey Her wishes and commands. I'm a devoted little cuck slave and I am looking forward to being used as such just a bit apprehensive about it. I like Her Bulls fucking me so if it pleasures Mistress I want to even more.

Back