Doing a Cuck Hubby

I was actually cucked, pantied and femmed by my ex-wife's bull and for a few months he did us both. I had never performed oral sex on another man or ever even dreamed of having anal sex... but I was helplessly subordinated to him like a bitch and I have to say I totally understand why white women swoon over black men. Her bull wasn't gay, but simpy felt it was his obligation and his right to own all the white mouths and holes in our house.

I will say that being anally trained to take a 9" black cock was slow going...I work out and am naturally fit so being a "resized" sissy for him was uncomfortable but unltimately worth it.

After that, I was cut off and put in chastity until she moved in with him.
Using lots of lubricant, going from small to large dildos and taking it gently, will succeed without hurting.

View attachment 507397

To each his or her own. If you like this, than live life as you please. A black bull should have the freedom to do what will please him without a lot of time wasting discussions. Moreover, cucks really should not have any rights when it comes to his wife's sex or his own. She and the bull should make all sexual decisions.
Well, cuckie should have some rights, it is his body. A reward versus denial program will work better on getting cuckie to do the desired act.

capt-c-cuck-bb494993-jpg.1110037
Oh yes, please!

The process of feminizing a sissy is a long one. First the stud needs to break down every bit of resistance and the remote thought of any manhood in the sissy. Once the sissy has yielded and accepted the black master cock, she needs to control her diet, muscle tone and her biological instincts. Sometimes you get a sissy who is near perfect. Like this one - who live to service her master's cock and look after the babies her master has blessed her wife with.

here she waits patiently for her master to pay attention to her
View attachment 1692649

the master has just satisfied the wife and now accepts the sissy.
View attachment 1692651

the lucky sissy enjoys the moment of penetration

View attachment 1692652

and receives a good and thorough fucking before letting her master cum in her.
View attachment 1692653
Love happy endings.

Back