Doing a Cuck Hubby

Dsoul

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Nigeria
This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?

i will like sucking black cock blowing black cock together with my wife but anal neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr in life i like anal sex for girls not for boys so im askin you Dsoul are you ready to give your cum in my mouth i want to swallow of course if it is huge but lets say something i like sucking blowing black cock but the creampie in gf pussy is the best i love pussy too much especially with black cum

my first experiences in this lifestyle was cucking for my step sister. She was very motivated to see me totally humiliated and defeated. She found many (usually large, ugly and fat) Black Men to fuck me up the ass and make me swallow huge loads of cum. It was degrading and scary but i learned to love it. Every white male should have this done to him in front of his wife (or gf) because it makes him completely lose his sense of ego or identity and makes him totally loyal to his wife and her Bull.

i will like sucking black cock blowing black cock together with my wife but anal neverrrrrrrrrrrrrr in life i like anal sex for girls not for boys so im askin you Dsoul are you ready to give your cum in my mouth i want to swallow of course if it is huge but lets say something i like sucking blowing black cock but the creampie in gf pussy is the best i love pussy too much especially with black cum

I'd much prefer cumming inside a wife and her hubby cleaning my cock with his mouth ... but not tried anal before, and wouldn't know why some couples like taking things further.

i willingly suck cock and swallow cum. i have tried giving my ass away but it was never pleasurable for me. if my wife asked, however, i would do it for her gladly and suffer the pain. she has fucked so many men for my pleasure. it is not about being humiliated and i am not opposed to anal. but the motivation for me would be to please my wife because of how far she goes to make sure i am pleased! if it gets her off, i will do it without hesitation. ok, maybe minor hesitation...LOL

Back