Doing a Cuck Hubby

3113-jpg.2405032

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Yes once only wife really enjoyed and as my first time me also would do again definitely

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
I have been fucked by wifes bbc lovers . she asked me. So i did. If she did not want to eat pussy, but i asked her to, she would. So whats the difference? As far as being fucked by bbc goes, its not that great. But the more often u do it, the better it feels. And fyi it causes your dick to grow permanently. This is why so many trannys are hung.

Brilliant love it can we do x
I have been fucked by wifes bbc lovers . she asked me. So i did. If she did not want to eat pussy, but i asked her to, she would. So whats the difference? As far as being fucked by bbc goes, its not that great. But the more often u do it, the better it feels. And fyi it causes your dick to grow permanently. This is why so many trannys are hung.

Well when you think about it the Black Men and women have been always getting all this sex that the white women are now craving more and more... Is it any wonder that that those women, Black or white, would want to settle for the more mundane and insufficient fucking that almost all white men are only capable of offering to these women.

Back