Doing a Cuck Hubby

This weekend I was contacted by Black man. I explained that my wife was out of town. He said that did not matter as he knew that my wife had been instrumental into getting me into cross dressing along with some help from her friend. She had sent me over to that friend a few times as a femme to provide the services he demanded as a woman... He gave me two hours to prepare myself to be his woman and that I must be a total slut... It only took me a little over an hour to become his eager slut. I was completely transformed when he arrived. and I guess he liked my look and wouldn't let me get out of any of the clothes, except for my panties. I left my red lipstick on his cock. He fucked me twice before demanding I lay face up on the bed so he could cover my made up face with a massive amount of his cum...

It's so wonderful to hear more and more whitebois embracing female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and having sex with BLACK MEN as women!!! This is something ALL whitebois should be doing!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!!

I know!!! And, I WANT to!!! I just need a BLACK MAN to pop my cherry!!!

ALL I can say in my defense is that at LEAST I have NEVER defiled a white pussy before! However, admittedly... it wasn't from a lack of trying! I'm a TRUE VIRGIN! White girls were ALWAYS telling me how I am "SOOOOOOO CUTE" like I was a puppy, and then appointed me as Captain of the Freind-Zone, while they FUCKED BLACK guys... I used to think that I was jealous of the BLACK guys fucking all the white girls, when REALLY... I was jealous of all the white girls ALL along!!!

The only good thing about being a 25 y/o virgin, is at LEAST I can offer up my V-CARD to a BLACK MAN!!! It's exciting to me to know that when it happens... I'm going to loose my virginity to a BLACK MAN!!! I bet a LOT of whitebois wish they did that instead!!!

But, you're 100% right!!! I DO NEED to start doing MY PART!!! I need to get BLACKED, I just need a BLACK MAN to help me out with that!!!

I love your avatar...he's deep in your throat
Dex... that is a quite old picture. He was my first Black Man and a quite memorable experience for what he would unleash in my sexual world. I was not even aware that he was Black until he answered the door. Seeing the look on my face he asked if I was ready for this and I anxiously but very nervously said yes. It wasn't long before I was naked and blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back. I was on my knees with my first Black cock in my throat. I was bent over the bed ready to be fucked when I heard the doorbell ring. He said that would be the telephone repair guy and left me like that. I could hear them at the other end of the apartment. Eventually I sucked his cock again and he fucked me. A couple weeks later he sent me that picture. I've often wondered how he got it.

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
Oh yes. As we progressed I went from cleaning, to fluffing to needing BBC in me too! I'm a sissy cuckold however and proud of it!

i think it's the cucks responsibility to satisfy the bull anyway he wants. my hubby uses his mouth and ass for the men i have sex with, and i love to see him with a bulls cock in his mouth...he loves creampie so why not? I know it excites him and gives the bull a sense of complete domination.
Totally agree. It is cuckies responsibility to participate enthusiastically.

This weekend I was contacted by Black man. I explained that my wife was out of town. He said that did not matter as he knew that my wife had been instrumental into getting me into cross dressing along with some help from her friend. She had sent me over to that friend a few times as a femme to provide the services he demanded as a woman... He gave me two hours to prepare myself to be his woman and that I must be a total slut... It only took me a little over an hour to become his eager slut. I was completely transformed when he arrived. and I guess he liked my look and wouldn't let me get out of any of the clothes, except for my panties. I left my red lipstick on his cock. He fucked me twice before demanding I lay face up on the bed so he could cover my made up face with a massive amount of his cum...
GULP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back