Doing a Cuck Hubby

This is a crazy question I'm about to ask to the black men in here... Also to some of the hubbies and wives for whom this idea must have at one time or another crossed through their minds.

Have any of you hubbies in here ever thought of going beyond watching your wife getting fucked and requested being fucked by the bull too?

I know its a strange question, but I just have to ask. Or have you ever met such happen before, or even heard?
of course- it is a hot fantasy for me

Her Pet; Goddess Kat wants to see me suck a BBC for sure, and although we've discussed anal as a possibility, she is not sure she wants this and what GK want's, she gets...lol

I have a feeling that after we've tried this for our 1st time and i suck a cock, that it will eventually graduate to me being fucked, and it's fine with me.

This weekend I was contacted by Black man. I explained that my wife was out of town. He said that did not matter as he knew that my wife had been instrumental into getting me into cross dressing along with some help from her friend. She had sent me over to that friend a few times as a femme to provide the services he demanded as a woman... He gave me two hours to prepare myself to be his woman and that I must be a total slut... It only took me a little over an hour to become his eager slut. I was completely transformed when he arrived. and I guess he liked my look and wouldn't let me get out of any of the clothes, except for my panties. I left my red lipstick on his cock. He fucked me twice before demanding I lay face up on the bed so he could cover my made up face with a massive amount of his cum...

This weekend I was contacted by Black man. I explained that my wife was out of town. He said that did not matter as he knew that my wife had been instrumental into getting me into cross dressing along with some help from her friend. She had sent me over to that friend a few times as a femme to provide the services he demanded as a woman... He gave me two hours to prepare myself to be his woman and that I must be a total slut... It only took me a little over an hour to become his eager slut. I was completely transformed when he arrived. and I guess he liked my look and wouldn't let me get out of any of the clothes, except for my panties. I left my red lipstick on his cock. He fucked me twice before demanding I lay face up on the bed so he could cover my made up face with a massive amount of his cum...
Living the dream boi
Living the dream!

I love your avatar...he's deep in your throat

Back