Does your wife wearing anklets make her a hot wife?

Does a wife wearing anklets make her a hot wife?
No, Sorry but the truth is it does not. Only action can make a hot wife No piece of jewelry or any tattoo is a indicator that the person wearing it is a hot wife. True for many it is a indicator of preference or behavior. But the reality is there are those who display both that have never been with a black man or had sex with another man. The reasons for that are varied, many i suspect are in fact based by things written on this forum. A mate or spouse indicating a fantasy or desire . Buying the anklet and asking her to wear it. For her and maybe for him it is merely a prop in their fantasy, not a signal of a sure thing for another person male or female.
Over twenty years of swinging or open marriage and I'll give you guys a hint. The eyes often are the best indicator. The females I've known that should have been wearing a " I Fuck on the First Date" T shirt would never wear one out in public. The Anklet i declined. My guy offered to buy me one once. I chose earrings instead. My reason sound . Many of my chance connections made in bars. Often dimly lit as bars usually are. A guy would need to crawl on his knees to see that dainty anklet in that situation.
Look around I made eye contact with a man. Sometimes i would pretend to go to ladies room. Going to or from that guy would sometimes be right there . A offer to dance or even only a few words. The earrings clearly visible at that point, if he knew what they meant he just got lucky. If he didn't and not everyone does with some conversation he still got lucky. Remember this those in the lifestyle know the meaning, most of the population do not. To count on a connection from any jewelry or tattoo severely limits the chance of any connection. count on that and you set yourself up for frustration or disappointment.

I see many wives on here wearing various items of jewellery/decoration such as toe rings, lots of rings on many fingers, chain around the waist, apart from the anklet. Do any of these pieces indicate anything other than the wife likes jewellery?

There is an adage that "Actions speak louder than words". To this I would add the adage that "Actions speak louder than anklets". Wearing clothes that reveal a sexy pair of legs, or a big pair of teats, or a bare pussy, etc., will attract an alpha male to any hot wife. So will a sultry smile, a wetting of her lips, and the "accidental" exposure of a nipple erect with sexual arousal. The hot wife must also learn to recognize the hints that alpha males produce, for example, asking a wife to dance with him, offering a wife a *******, making a witty and sensual comment, etc. The only jewelry that my hot wife consistently wore was her wedding ring. She knows from experience that it is a male thing to succeed in fucking, inseminating, and even impregnating another guy's wife. Portraying herself as a "loose" woman would also add to the process of natural selection.

Any thoughts on buying my unaware wife an unassuming ankle braclet so men know shes married with a husband that that wants her to be hit on? she is not in the lifestyle, and unaware of it, but very flirty if approached. I hope one day to be in a cuckold marriage from our current vanilla one now, any thoughts?help?

Any thoughts on buying my unaware wife an unassuming ankle braclet so men know shes married with a husband that that wants her to be hit on? she is not in the lifestyle, and unaware of it, but very flirty if approached. I hope one day to be in a cuckold marriage from our current vanilla one now, any thoughts?help?
Not sure

Back