Does your interest in black men go past sex?

When black men are referred to as "Bulls" or a "BBC" it dehumanizes them. It reduces them to a piece of meat only good for providing sexual satisfaction. So often you see that people are looking someone with "a minimum of 9 inches" or some other crazy number- you never see someone on here say that they are looking for "a black man who's into jazz, likes french cuisine and enjoys cycling and laying on the beach."

To be fair a lot of the black men on this site seem to only be looking to get laid too.

In the real world outside of this website there are plenty of white women who are in relationships with black men and it has nothing to do with sex. They're in those relationships for the same reasons people are in relationships with people of their own race; shared interests, physical attraction, love, etc. It's a completely different world in online kink websites. People aren't looking for relationships. They're looking to get off. If you want a relationship try Match.com.

I have found in world due to location there is a lack of BBC. There is also a lack of the female version know as a bimbo. I find both term offensive. It reduces people to meat. Something to be used and thrown away. I do have a high proportion of divorced ladies that have been left here due to housing costs compared to the city. I also have a high level of retired guys with trophy wives. Some are just eye candy however most are truly in love with their husbands.

Oner the last while I have become something of an Arranger or facilitator of opportunity’s. Be it baby sitting while mom has a night out. Or in some cases helping ladies find special friends to hang out with.

Once we find a guy we send him a one hundred question questionair. Nine times out of ten nothing. It’s that tenth one that makes the list.
Then there is the three meeting system
Meeting one coffee and talk just the two of them at the end he is given a time and place to go for testing.
Meeting two testing.
Meeting three is a themed meeting. We meet him at the train station. In the past the most successful one was a ballroom dance theme.
We met Thursday night at five checked into a nice hotel four star changed into evening wear had dinner then spent four hours watching classical ball room dance at the regional ball room dance finals. Then a night cap and back to the hotel so they could play on one of the queens sized beds I slept on the other. The next day was a day spend cycling , discovering nice little restraunts then back for dinner and a night of Latin Ball Room Dancing. More play time for them. The next day we went to a nude beach and played catch before heading back for dinner and the dance finals more night time play followed.

Why because both had an interest in ball room dance, he was into cycling and she wanted to go to a nude beach. They now meet up for base ball games her idea of a fun date or golfing his idea of a fun date. In the winter they ski and during the March break when her ******* are with there dad they go to a nude resort.

This ain't exactly the best place for the OP question since it's mainly a hookup site.
I've dated mostly non black women my entire LIFE, including ex wife... So at least 10 ex GFs would answer YES to your question. ;)

When black men are referred to as "Bulls" or a "BBC" it dehumanizes them. It reduces them to a piece of meat only good for providing sexual satisfaction. So often you see that people are looking someone with "a minimum of 9 inches" or some other crazy number- you never see someone on here say that they are looking for "a black man who's into jazz, likes french cuisine and enjoys cycling and laying on the beach."

To be fair a lot of the black men on this site seem to only be looking to get laid too.

In the real world outside of this website there are plenty of white women who are in relationships with black men and it has nothing to do with sex. They're in those relationships for the same reasons people are in relationships with people of their own race; shared interests, physical attraction, love, etc. It's a completely different world in online kink websites. People aren't looking for relationships. They're looking to get off. If you want a relationship try Match.com.
Well put.

Just look at it like you’re providing a service. Most men want the experience just like these couples/white woman do. I honestly am just having fun. The woman I’m having ******* with will have some color (Be BLACK) because she will understand the dynamics of a black mans life. I don’t want no connection other than sex, it’s a fetish website.

Just look at it like you’re providing a service. Most men want the experience just like these couples/white woman do. I honestly am just having fun. The woman I’m having ******* with will have some color (Be BLACK) because she will understand the dynamics of a black mans life. I don’t want no connection other than sex, it’s a fetish website.

But do not take any disrespect from none of these people

Unfortunately a little racism pops in here. Historically, black men have been servants or of a lower class than white women. Unfortunately some white women view attraction for black men purely on a fetish level. I dont think there is anything wrong with having a fetish, but some women keep those superiority complexes in tact. In short, they like black for the dick, but whites for the money, power, privilege, social advantages. Not all but certainly some...
Interracial DATING is a huge personal growth process because you have to learn how to value a culture different from yours and struggle to create an identity with your partner. Many people dont want to put in that work.
Any man who would let and watch their wife get fucked is weak in my opinion. If a woman some how feel superior because they can get a black man to fuck then in what they call a bull or BBC has other problems. There are plenty of white women that will have a relationship with black men . This site is not a real mirror to society. Just a fuck site nothing more.

The answe would be yes. It's acceptable to have an extramarital relationship. Where you can be with and also care about someone else

Back