• 6 - 8 inches

Votes: 115 60.5%
  • 9 + = horse cock haha

Votes: 99 52.1%

• Total voters
is this enough
536564-8aaccc414fe8de1feb059c05bf5e7028.jpg
Way more then enough

First off, there is a big difference between 6” and 8”! When I met hubby and his 6” he was fun! He fucks really good his cock has a big head! He is hot he knew his way around the bedroom very creative! Got me into talking dirty which I luv! Then he asks me about cock size and I told him for me 8” is average! Then I told him black guys fuck the best! A while later he asked me about that and next thing you know he found a black 8” stud to share me with! Well.. really he just J/O and watched him fuck me! And now 8 yrs and 16 BBC’s later he luvs watching black cock fuck his wife! Oh yes 8”-12” is my favorite 😻 and right now I have 2 that fuck me one 8” and one 9” and one tonight and one next Tuesday! Here are my two guys 8” and 9” Thursday and Friday then hubby took a pic after both had fucked and he had eaten my cream pie and fucked me himself!View attachment 5080025View attachment 5080026View attachment 5080027
There’s an even bigger difference between a slim 5inch white hubby dick and a nice thick 8/9” bbc

Well since I was I think 28years old and eventually ceasing the swinging lifestyle aged 62 years.
I guess I can say I am experienced enough to make a comment on this.
I was very lucky to marry a man who was reasonably well hung for a white guy, however as He got older it seemed to shrink a bit, He was in His prime around 81/2 ins but my long time younger black boyfriend was 9/3/4 ins and quite fat.
I,adored my black boyfriends cock.
The saddest part is now that I am in my 70,s, And retired from the lifestyle, I wish you could turn the clock back ,But you cannot.😢

I personally have a 6.5 inch cock and wondering if i have a decent size and seeing the opionion of women.

I know some are gonna be like its the motion of the ocean, just awnser the damn question lol.
Yes, size matters - but also curves. I love to be fullfill with nice black and sweet dick 🖤
If it’s too small it’s bad.. also so big. But with big dick you can still find way how to enjoy it.

Back