Votes: 2 1.1%
  • 4 - 5 inches

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • 6 - 8 inches

Votes: 115 60.5%
  • 9 + = horse cock haha

Votes: 99 52.1%

• Total voters
I personally have a 6.5 inch cock and wondering if i have a decent size and seeing the opionion of women.

I know some are gonna be like its the motion of the ocean, just awnser the damn question lol.

My wife gave me that size didn’t matter bs for many, many years. I do believe, when in love it doesn’t really matter, my wife as much as she loves fucking big black cock, can’t go to long in between a good, passionate, romantic love making session with me. It’s completely different than when she “fucks”, she likes it slow and meaningful from me, lots of touching and kissing….when she fucks, she gets down and fucks….moans, screams, cusses, takes it hard, loves to be pounded, especially from behind, talks filthy nasty. She likes to fuck more often than she likes to make love and for a fuck that really gets her off and makes her cum, cum, cum…..size 100% matters. She may still say it doesn’t completely matter but she’s just saying that because my dick is 1/2 the size in length to the one’s she loves to fuck and I’ve seen what a wild ******* a big black cock turns her into…..she forgets I watched her fuck a few white guys when we started hung about like me….I can 100% assure you, the way she fucked them and the way she fucks her black bulls, two completely different forms of sex. when she fucks a hung black guy, I mean, they fuck and there is no denying they make her cum from intercourse and it looks like someone poured a 5 gallon bucket of water on our bed…….never, ever seen anything close to how a black guy fucks her and makes her lose her mind by any white guys including me.

The girls that say size doesn’t matter most likely have never had a nice thick long black cock. Oh baby does it matter to me
Damn your cute, and thanks for your opinions everyone, ive made a new forum where we rate big dicks:
forum name: Rate the cocks 2022
My big dick is also on there haha if any are curious.

Size matters...it determines the kind of sex you can have if you have it at all. Men get turned down for being too big as well as too small... that should be enough to answer your question. How you use your size is a totally different convo...

Back