Does racism or race play get you horny?

ChocolateRonin

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
White folks: When you are around racist white people and they show it, or even when you’re in situations that are racially charged, does it make you want black cock more afterwards?

Black folks: I already know - in the presence of racist white guys and I know I can fuck their girlfriends or wives, it’s on. But in your experience do your white women get hotter for you when racist ******* goes down?

Race play is only ok inside the bedroom and only if the girl is using it into a very submissive way.
If I am about to nut and she is starting to use harsher words then I will never pull out. Grabbing her head with her hair and spraying the biggest load of black baby butter possible into my greedy and cute little beggar. Sometimes even using some harsh word by myself if she has squeezed me out very well.

I had a black friend who was a real nice guy .. sometimes ( most the time ) when we drank and got stoned he turn racist , sometimes a little sometimes a lot . For some reason I liked hearing his trash talk

Race play is only ok inside the bedroom and only if the girl is using it into a very submissive way.
If I am about to nut and she is starting to use harsher words then I will never pull out. Grabbing her head with her hair and spraying the biggest load of black baby butter possible into my greedy and cute little beggar. Sometimes even using some harsh word by myself if she has squeezed me out very well.
Hot!!

Gotta be careful here. Using race is not for amateurs. It's really hard for the professionals as well, I'm told. Nothing wrong with "big black cock" or "up her white ass" for most. But some people haven't even started to address race with their clothes on, much less off.

Back