Does BBC enhance a lady's confidence?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cuckyboy69, Jun 5, 2016.

1. cuckyboy69

cuckyboy69 Active Member

I've known a few women who were "black only" and all of them are very confident, sexy women. Am I crazy or could there be a relationship?

mmjj, Usnluv, wit and 1 other person like this.
  2. Latinalover

Latinalover Well-Known Member

I think it's true.
    I know some too and even my own girl was never bold and confident like that before. I think its related to sexual satisfaction that tries happy mood and feeling.

mmjj, cuckyboy69 and rocuck like this.
  3. NEHIGHLANDER

NEHIGHLANDER Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Too complicated an issue to have a simple answer. I know my wife has issues with self esteem and though she is very beautiful and sexy she seems to keep seeking validation. Beware of outward appearances, just because a woman seems confidant and willing you just don't really know what's going on inside. What her motivations are can be many and just because she is willing to have sex with many men doesn't necessarily translate to confidence, it just might be the opposite. A woman may choose to make love only one man and still be VERY confident, sexually and otherwise.
    Amie is a Southern girl and was brought up in a racist family that tried to teach her that black men were subhuman and that no self respecting white girl would never have relationships with them. For some reason she became fascinated by black men and unknown to her family, she has had many sexual encounters with them. Early on she didn't think of herself as attractive (she knows better now) so the question is was she drawn to black men because she thought she deserved only them? Of course she had heard all the stories about black man sexual prowess but when her and I talk about it she is evasive and I get multiple answers from her.
    When she was young she told me that she always felt bad about herself and guilty after she had sex with black men. That feeling has mostly gone away for now. One thing is certain is she is deeply satisfied by her black lovers when they make love to her. I have watched her with them and she totally surrenders to them and it is amazing to watch. Afterwards she sometimes apologizes to me even though I was the one that encouraged her to screw them. Like I said, it can be complicated.

#3 NEHIGHLANDER, Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  4. Ann4BBC

Ann4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

UK
    Can only talk about ourselves, our marriage has definitely improved! There was nothing drastically wrong with it before but I always felt my hubby was in control and I felt a little powerless and lacked confidence.
    He convinced me to start this lifestyle, going with black guys, and have fully embraced it, my shyness going and confidence growing.
    Now I'm getting the attention, I'm more in control, hubby has to play along with me instead the other way round. Our dynamic has definitely shifted.
    We're getting on really well now, I've become more of the decision maker on a lot of things. I think we ladies have to become quite strong in this lifestyle, to meet a guy and have sex with him within a very short time and know not much about him. You have to take control straight away!

5. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    As for myself I believe I am more confident now the i was before being blackened. I was pretty shy before this lifestyle.

cuckyboy69 and Imup4it24u like this.
  6. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I was self-conscious about my weight, especially my big fanny; however, black men made me feel sexy. When I feel sexy, I am more out-going, more confident. The second aspect is that I was having incredible sex, which I doubt the majority of women will ever experience, this further made me feel special.

cuckyboy69 likes this.
  7. Usnluv

Usnluv Active Member Real Person Gold Member

We totally agree. This lifestyle has not only improved her confidence and self-value, it has only helped to enhance our already strong bond and marriage.

8. VoyerDude

VoyerDude Active Member

Canada
    Id have to say so, only thing I would like to see is the wife a little more open about her preference, dont be afraid to go on a date locally, go shopping, show off to everyone ya know

cuckyboy69 and Usnluv like this.
  9. Usnluv

Usnluv Active Member Real Person Gold Member

For years my wife hid her desire for strong dominant Black men.. Now, not so much. All her friends know and support her. She often will have her Bulls over the house, or go to dinner in our town with them. Public displays of affection are a big turn on for her.

All our children are grown and on their own. If she has plans and they stop by, so be it. lol

1094TT, Roy Randall, kumarrao and 2 others like this.
  10. bostonbean

bostonbean Moderator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Our marage has gotten a lot better, on both are parts. Its actually amazing TBH.

1094TT, Roy Randall, lucava and 3 others like this.
  11. connnie169

connnie169 Well-Known Member

We have a wonderful marriage. So yes

Roy Randall, kumarrao and cuckyboy69 like this.