Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

Oftentimes hubby will vet the interested fellows (he knows what I like) - before this virus, we were getting to the point where I was more on the hunt when out and about (like when we are on swinger cruises, where I have initiated things).

Feel it would be wrong to characterize it as finding it for me; rather he is an important part of the decision matrix regarding if we're going to play with any BM. We both share an absolute veto power such that if he objects, or I do, then the BM is not going to get a crack. If, however, we both agree, then it's a "go." Being partners in this LS and sharing all of the decision-making seems to work very well for us as it's been key to our being in the LS for over 30 years. Best of luck.
You two have a very sensible and logical set of rules. Good on you!! How you arrange these things clearly demonstrates the fact that You do this for YOU, the couple. ") :)

I do all the initial legwork of going through messages and them checking out profiles to see if there might be some red flag regarding that person. I have found that a vast majority of men that say they are single are actually NOT single but rather looking for a hookup or a side dish. You have to make sure you take the time to be thorough in your research because you do not want any drama before even meeting up. We have found through our extensive research that any guy wanting to just meet and fuck is probably not single. Yes I do my due diligence because one never really knows whom they are initially meeting. Once we have concluded that all is okay then we proceed.

Is the whole setup of this website is to meet and fuck?
Your a couple, married right?

I agree in regards of you never really know who you meeting in some regards you can say you know even sure who you are talking to especially when it is labeled a "couple" since it possibly held by 2 people.

Yes it's meant at least for us to meet someone on a regular basis but definitely NOT to meet and fuck as many guys as possible. We are a very patient and we do not play every month or two months or even every year. We are very selective and we delete and block anyone that's vulgar and offensive because some guys believe it's okay to call every woman a bitch or whore or cum dump or anything else like that.

Wow, I fully agree with you for bbc lifestyle means more to me but frantic sex. I really don't like this vulgar talking when bbc addicted women are called sluts, bitches, whores and so on and so forth! As for me, I've a very supportive hubby since an incompetent surgeon has messed up his manhood. No, hubby is a great help to find black stallions for me for I'm very horny and I need big cocks and studs who can stand the course for an hour or though. Therefore, my hubby is no cuckold in a sense; he doesn't even watch when I spread my legs for a strong bull. Any comments on my behavior? 💥

My wife lost her virginity to me. We have been together since 2008 and for a long time we were dating on and off. Throughout that time she was with 4 black guys at times when we were broken up. When we were engaged she hooked up with a black guy she had gone on a date with a while back but never fucked. And her most recent hookup was with someone I introduced to her from this site.

Hubby finds, wife approves, she sets up date

Attachments

• 20200509_095011.jpg
    20200509_095011.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 78
  • 20200119_025553.jpg
    20200119_025553.jpg
    816.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 20200313_223049.jpg
    20200313_223049.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20200320-105727_Video Player.jpg