Do Your Hubbies find BBC for you?

At first she picked up her men usually at a local club but then she began traveling for work and decided I could find them on sites like aff or other sites . Back then there were more sites such as craigslist. I would do all the online work and present a few possibilities and she would phone chat. In a way it was more intense because i had to explain that not only was my wife going to fuck him but I would suck him and clean his load.

Mrs VC doesn't enjoy the online environment very much. She prefers I do the "online PR" as she calls it. I pass along interest from suitors and show her profiles that I think would interest her.
Very nice...that is exactly how Robin and i operate. She has no interest in visiting sites in search of black men that she may be interested in so I handle the "online PR" or up front work. Then ..like you....I pass along possible candidates I feel she mite have interest in...talk about them with her and if she has interest I get back to the man and move along to the next step of meeting. Some black men feel they have to talk with her....feel that I or we are not real....and that ends the communication. We are definetly for real...this is how our system has worked for many years and its been quite productive in meeting black men for her pleasure.

not at first she met them locally but once she knew i had accepted my role she had me find men. She traveled for work so i would find men in the city she worked in. She had a project at home depot for a year and i arranged for 9 different men both black and white to please her. I also ended up finding a stable of men here in Canada and she had some guys for over a decade. It is amazing how difficult it can be to arrange schedules so you need a stable of cocks. I also had to tell the prospective men that i would be required to suck them which was a bit humbling

My husband wants to share me with my first BBC... Ladies... how did you get over the nerves the first time?
I want to do this, but I'm afraid my nerves will get in the way.. and don't want the first time to be a disappointment to my husband or bull.
Wow. Would love to hear answers to this me and my wife are both nervous.

My wife and I have an ever evolving process of finding, connecting and meeting with BBC Bulls.

Generally, I will go online and speak to potential BBC Bulls on various sites or apps (FetLife, Kik, SwingingHeaven.ca, here).

Exchanging pictures and having a conversation with a potential Bull about likes and dislikes and his experiences is enough to give me a decent idea on whether I think he will be a good match for us.

If the potential is there, I will share the Bulls pictures and messages with my wife. If she likes what she sees then she will have me send him her phone number so they can text directly.

(I will echo some of the other comments shared here - my wife does not like going online and vetting potential Bulls. She much prefer I be the first contact. I’m also very much okay with this because it turns me on to find BBC Bulls for her)

At this point, when her and the potential BBC Bull connect via text, she takes over. She’ll chat with him to see if there is mutual attraction. And if she wants to meet him she will tell me what day to book a hotel room for us.

Sometimes she will give me additional details about the guy, sharing what they have talked about and what they want to do, but most of the time she keeps things as a surprise until the date.

More recently, my wife has also opened up about wanting to connect with some of her ex’s. This would be a bit of a change for us and our process since I wouldn’t be vetting them first and she would be just connecting with them without me.

As a widower here. This for me started years ago. Went to a stage of a friend. It was his third marriage. Wife knew all about it. Her imagination got the better of her. A month later she suggested we visit a strip club because she just knew it the dancers were fucking everyone. There are fights you cannot win and I knew this was one of them.

so we went. One of the dancers was a friend from university who‘s marriage went bust. They talked. Things were good for a bit. Then I suggested a second strip club visit. With out telling her which one I took her to a club with male dancers. Again she met two male friends from school. They told her the same thing times were tough and they needed a second job to make ends meet.

this was before the internet.

again things were good.

then out of Blue a good married friend of ours have his perfect marriage explode. The reason money? No. Was Cheating the problem? No. Her had Cancer. The treatment of which meant he could not get his wife pregnant ever again. A vasectomy was suggested. A decision he made with out her knowledge. Marriage over.

about a year later at a BBQ with friends he got a woodie which surprised the wife. Questions were asked. Answers were given. Sorry there was no google then you have to go to the library and find a book or ask a doctor.

she had heard our friends wife brag about how big her husbands cock was and how long he lasted, how the rest of us were just now in his league.

well the seed had been planted in her head. Every time we talked about it, it was if we were watering the seed.

when I suggested she spend time with him and find out she was over the moon. So we came up with some rules.
testing of all involved.
I would be there or at least around so I could not claim she was cheating.
i would approach him on the subject.

i asked him during the first weekend of golf.
i drove them to the clinic later that after noon
two weeks later we had the results.

that was her period week.
so the next weekend I arranged for the ******* to spend the weekend with their grand parents. Not a hard sell for either group.

I picked him up right after, them picked up my wife and we headed to a cottage for the weekend.

on the way we had burgers. All the while we talked.

the cottage had two bed rooms one with a queen sized bed the other had a double bed with brass head and foot boards. I got the queen sized bed.

our rules now included a no closed door rule.

we made the beds. And got ready for bed. It was a cool spring night so she decided on a flannel nightie. I know not so sexy. That idea changed when she saw him in flannel pyjamas.

she went to join him then nothing. I was just nodding off when she came and asked me to join them for a minute.

she asked that I show her off to him so I returned with her. Walked her to his side of the bed and from behind raised her nightie. I them left them. As I got back into bed I heard her do the same. Then about twenty minutes of what I later learned was just kissing.

again she returned to ask me to join them. So I did. This time he asked that I present him to her so I stepped behind him and took off his bottoms. Then his top. I then left. Again I got into bed and decided to get to sleep. Again the brass bed made about twenty minutes of noise.

again she walked in to ask that I join them. This time she got right into bed with him. She asked that I be the one to guide him into her. She pulled back the sheet covering him. Slide to the CENTER of the bed. He got between her legs. I could see that he was wet and when I reached over I guide him in i felt how wet she was.

yes he was longerthan I was by about 1/2 an inch however I was and am about and inch thicker.

once he was in balls deep I left them to it.

My wife and I have an ever evolving process of finding, connecting and meeting with BBC Bulls.

Generally, I will go online and speak to potential BBC Bulls on various sites or apps (FetLife, Kik, SwingingHeaven.ca, here).

Exchanging pictures and having a conversation with a potential Bull about likes and dislikes and his experiences is enough to give me a decent idea on whether I think he will be a good match for us.

If the potential is there, I will share the Bulls pictures and messages with my wife. If she likes what she sees then she will have me send him her phone number so they can text directly.

(I will echo some of the other comments shared here - my wife does not like going online and vetting potential Bulls. She much prefer I be the first contact. I’m also very much okay with this because it turns me on to find BBC Bulls for her)

At this point, when her and the potential BBC Bull connect via text, she takes over. She’ll chat with him to see if there is mutual attraction. And if she wants to meet him she will tell me what day to book a hotel room for us.

Sometimes she will give me additional details about the guy, sharing what they have talked about and what they want to do, but most of the time she keeps things as a surprise until the date.

More recently, my wife has also opened up about wanting to connect with some of her ex’s. This would be a bit of a change for us and our process since I wouldn’t be vetting them first and she would be just connecting with them without me.
Sounds like a good system. I’m just having late game jitters about finding a BBC BULL for my wife. But the idea of finding her BBC BULLS gets me hard af!

Hubby here. As I've mentioned before, I screen all her dates and let her choose which ones. Although I will surprise her every now and then with a real hung guy just in case she has reservations. After that one birthday present when she tapped out, she's a little squeamish about really big cocks.
I've been keeping up with this and some of the criteria mentioned is looks. I don't necessarily go by looks as much as I look for non-pushy and respectful. The wife prefers older although won't rule out a young hung buck. and when we meet, it's to have a couple of drinks and straight to the room. Our schedules are really busy so when we are meeting one of her dates, it's not only a meet and greet. or at least it hasn't been yet.

Not sure if i've mentioned in the forum section as I pm alot here, but my wife has been inactive since december of 2017 excluding 1 date Dec 2018 with a black guy that has fucked her several times before. She was dealing with pain management (RA) and thankfully has the right meds to control so now I'm back in the hunt. This past weekend I asked her when she would be ready and she still wants a few more weeks at the gym.

The reason I mention all of this is because of our latest conversation. As mentioned before on this site, I wouldn't say she is 100% bbc but of course that's what she prefers and since I'm the one that sets up the dates, coincidentally (cough cough) all of her dates except for 1 over the past few years have been with bbc. So I always ask her what flavor she wants because I want to hear her say it so I don't feel like I'm pushing this whole thing on her. She finally comes out and says, well, we both know a black guy won't disappoint so I would say a black guy. So I ask her, does this mean you are totally for black cock only? and she laughs and says yes I guess I am. YES!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! lol. She is so conservative she doesn't even curse and when she does, it's hilarious, so to hear her finally say that she is 100% bbc is a milestone for us.

Last edited:
Yes, she feels quilty about making the first contact and has me usually make the first contact, and is usually shy to text first but always responds to them which leads to our meet ups. They usually can talk he into most anything.

Back