Do you think wife is ready?

That’s the thing I don’t know. She does say “What would you do if I cheated on you? You know you’re pushing me to that don’t you?” And I say it has to be with a bbc like her dildos. And she just says, “a black cock huh?” and nothing more. The other night when I was fucking her after making her cum on her bbc dildo. I told her I love fucking her pussy after she’s cum all over a bbc. She said, “I know you do, that’s why I already fucked a real bbc, that’s why you love my pussy so much.” I came almost immediately. So it’s like she has to be thinking about it and fantasize ins about it if she’s talking like this right?

Last edited:
Very hot and sexy wife you have there.

Have you sat down with your wife in quieter moments and had a serious conversation about her going black. Tell her your fantasies and that you want them to be real. Discuss with her the pros and cons of her going black (maybe you give one pro and she a con?). Consider how you may find a black stud for your wife -she is bound to ask -so fore-armed is fore-warned! Communication is the key. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Very hot and sexy wife you have there.

Have you sat down with your wife in quieter moments and had a serious conversation about her going black. Tell her your fantasies and that you want them to be real. Discuss with her the pros and cons of her going black (maybe you give one pro and she a con?). Consider how you may find a black stud for your wife -she is bound to ask -so fore-armed is fore-warned! Communication is the key. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
Yes I have spoken with her candidly. At times she says let’s do this and other times she says I will call her a slut later on and ask for a divorce, so not sure how to proceed. Perhaps in time things will work themselves out.

Back