Do you think any size can enter?

My wife admitted that the first time she saw my friends BBC she thought, "My God!Never!", but by that time she was too horny and excited "not" to try! Fortunately Edwin was a real gentleman, he took his time and introduced Pam's pussy to its new found guest very slowly! The first thrust of his cock Pam's pussy managed to accept just beyond the head of his black monstrosity, then he just held it there to allow Pam's pussy to adjust to its new found guest. I swear, Edwin held it there without pushing or shoving a single decimetre, something I could never ever had done, allowing Pam to settle and prepare for what was cumming next! After what seemed to be like ten to fifteen minutes, which if fact it probably was not, I recall Edwin pulling back and immediately making a second thrust! This time he burried almost 1/4 of that over 11 inch monstrosity into its desired final destination! Again, Pam squealed with a combination of lust and pain, her poor pussy stretched to its limits! With deference to Edwin, he was content to just hold it there and allow Pam and her pussy the necessary time to adjust to its now most welcome guest! Edwin repeated this maneuver several times before he succeeded in convincing Pam's pussy to welcome his entire manhood balls deep! By this time Pam already had several orgasms and Edwin was having his first! The control this guy has is incredible! He went in bareback and after he blew his first load of hot cum deep within her hungry and now extremely well lubricated cunt, didn't loose his erection or miss a stroke! Edwind pounded Pam consistently for almost an hour before taking a time out! Sorry, I digress! The fact is that you must remember, a pussy is where 99.97% of us entered this world through, they are meant to stretch, consequently no cock is too big to enter a pussy, they do however require a little time to adjust to an overtly large cock!

My wife admitted that the first time she saw my friends BBC she thought, "My God!Never!", but by that time she was too horny and excited "not" to try! Fortunately Edwin was a real gentleman, he took his time and introduced Pam's pussy to its new found guest very slowly! The first thrust of his cock Pam's pussy managed to accept just beyond the head of his black monstrosity, then he just held it there to allow Pam's pussy to adjust to its new found guest. I swear, Edwin held it there without pushing or shoving a single decimetre, something I could never ever had done, allowing Pam to settle and prepare for what was cumming next! After what seemed to be like ten to fifteen minutes, which if fact it probably was not, I recall Edwin pulling back and immediately making a second thrust! This time he burried almost 1/4 of that over 11 inch monstrosity into its desired final destination! Again, Pam squealed with a combination of lust and pain, her poor pussy stretched to its limits! With deference to Edwin, he was content to just hold it there and allow Pam and her pussy the necessary time to adjust to its now most welcome guest! Edwin repeated this maneuver several times before he succeeded in convincing Pam's pussy to welcome his entire manhood balls deep! By this time Pam already had several orgasms and Edwin was having his first! The control this guy has is incredible! He went in bareback and after he blew his first load of hot cum deep within her hungry and now extremely well lubricated cunt, didn't loose his erection or miss a stroke! Edwind pounded Pam consistently for almost an hour before taking a time out! Sorry, I digress! The fact is that you must remember, a pussy is where 99.97% of us entered this world through, they are meant to stretch, consequently no cock is too big to enter a pussy, they do however require a little time to adjust to an overtly large cock!

Thanks for you answer! So even if looks like it's not gonna fit, I have to tell my wife that at some point he will be balls deep in?

I got broken in to BBC my Freshman year of college and I remember thinking "This guy is going to ******* me with that thing!":DHe didn't. He was really sweet, went slow, used KY and fucked my brains out!:sex:He changed this little white girl forever! Your girl can do it too.:lips:

The first black guy I was with was huge but he was gentle and took his time. I was able to relax and adjust to his size and it was an amazing experience. And once I was able to accommodate his size he pounded me into submission.

A lesson for all black men. A little patience is rewarded in the end.

I am in my mid sixties and have been sexually active since my early teens. Without a doubt most women can handle more, often much more, cock than they realize. If she is intending to take on a big one the wielder of the cock should have good oral skills. If your wife gets her toes curled a time or two before she gets the cock it will make things go better. If the bull is considerate and he should be, she should get on top and find out how much of what he has to offer will fit. If the bull is on top initially she might be apprehensive or even scared and that can result in a negative experience. The only way to find out what she can handle is to see what she can handle. One of my intimate friends is about 5 ft tall and quite petite. She can and does completely engulf my cock and fucks the Hell out of me. I remember one woman that was around 6 ft2 in and she could only handle about 8 inches or so. Ultimately how an encounter goes depends a good deal more on the character of the bull than the size of his cock

Take your time young man, lol , that's the key to loosing a tight hole. She will definitely let you know if it's to much for her. Help her or hurt her, it's up to you

My wife never had a chance to feel a black dick inside. We are only on the way to this goal. However a few years ago she had an affair with white guy with seriously large dick - well, much larger than mine. And she got really addicted. She wanted to stop the affair because it was emotionally draining and pointless, but could not because she wanted to be fucked by him again and again.

The bare thought (first-) makes her wonder and the second makes her curious and the third is the one that makes her wanna try it secretly as a mindfuck but in the end if hubby stimulates her the fourth thought will be the one that makes the decision to be open to the physical act itself.... did you video tape her or take at least pictures for this moment of utter lust and submission?

Back