Do you still fuck with your husband?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmw

Male
We're about to try our first bbc experience, and that's a main concern for me.
For now it will be a unique experience, but who knows, if we both have fun, we could repeat from time to time.
Although I am super excited by the idea, i don't want to watch her fuck other men for the rest of my life!

Hotwives, do you still fuck with your husband?

Thanks.

We're about to try our first bbc experience, and that's a main concern for me.
For now it will be a unique experience, but who knows, if we both have fun, we could repeat from time to time.
Although I am super excited by the idea, i don't want to watch her fuck other men for the rest of my life!

Hotwives, do you still fuck with your husband?

Thanks.
My wife has fucked well over 50 guys since we married but we still have a great sex life. I fuck her good and make her cum more than any other guy she's been with. It's the excitement of new and younger guys that the likes, it does her ego a power of good. Lovers, bulls, boyfriends and fwb's are great but they cum and then go.

In my case, I’m 31 years older than my Filipina wife, and her half-black boyfriend (who has lived with us for 3 years) is around my wife’s age.

My libido is just a fraction of my wife’s and her boyfriend’s. They make love generally every day, while I’m quite content with sex about every 3 weeks, on average.

I’m never denied or humiliated, or anything like that. My role as husband is never questioned or at issue. But the way things have worked out, my wife’s boyfriend is certainly her primary lover.

I fuck the fuck out of my husband he’s mine and wether we venture out or not he’s the one I come home to he is home ?

Thanks for respecting your the one you love, your husband. I just hate when bulls get more respect and appreciation than the the one that is “there” for the wife and cares for her like no one else will.

Women respect your husbands and let them know you appreciate them. You don’t know how hard it is for these men mentally and emotionally to deal with this but they do it because it brings you so much pleasure and they get to enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back