Do you say the N word ?

Look...I know that you are into the role playing thing from what you have stated...however....sometimes things can be taken too far. When you look at the historical context of the word and how it was used, it is really best left alone. If that's your thing, that's your thing. I would be highly offended though and the situation would go from fun to something else.

Look...I know that you are into the role playing thing from what you have stated...however....sometimes things can be taken too far. When you look at the historical context of the word and how it was used, it is really best left alone. If that's your thing, that's your thing. I would be highly offended though and the situation would go from fun to something else.
Gotcha you and completely understand.

The guy we used to mess around with us requested that we use it on him, but wife was not comfortable with it. He said he liked the degrading factor and made him feel more like an object. This was all more threesome, no cuck elements involved.

The guy we used to mess around with us requested that we use it on him, but wife was not comfortable with it. He said he liked the degrading factor and made him feel more like an object. This was all more threesome, no cuck elements involved.
Gotcha ya!

Back