Do you prefer looser or tighter pussy?

From a similar thread that I answered....

My wife has a naturally tight pussy. She is petite overall-5’1”, 115#, very tight even has a very sensitive-tiny clit. On the few times she has gotten a big cock-she’s come home pretty loose and with toys she does become loose as well. Her tight pussy is amazing-I tell her she has “magic pussy”. BUT fucking her after I’ve used a big toy on her and better yet the few times she has gotten some dick in her-the looseness and warmth is amazing. The best way to describe is fucking a warm, satin glove. So the answer is-it depends! Both!

my husband luvs when my pussy is all loose and stretched out from a BBC.
My cuck feels the same way...I let him spend some time "in the swim", just last weekend. He loves it when I finally just toss him my thick, black, dildo and tell him to just lick my clit as he uses it on me.

"Baby, I know you like the way my sloppy, stretched, hot, pussy feels , but you're just not ever going to truly fill or satisfy me...get down there with your mouth so I can get off"

My cuck feels the same way...I let him spend some time "in the swim", just last weekend. He loves it when I finally just toss him my thick, black, dildo and tell him to just lick my clit as he uses it on me.

"Baby, I know you like the way my sloppy, stretched, hot, pussy feels , but you're just not ever going to truly fill or satisfy me...get down there with your mouth so I can get off"
You're lovely just like my girlfriend. Not to say a tight pussy is not amazing, but I'm overwhelmed everytime I get to feel her beautifully stretched pussy. I absolutely love being told to fuck her with her thick, black dildo instead so she can really feel it.

Back