Do you prefer looser or tighter pussy?

From a similar thread that I answered....

My wife has a naturally tight pussy. She is petite overall-5’1”, 115#, very tight even has a very sensitive-tiny clit. On the few times she has gotten a big cock-she’s come home pretty loose and with toys she does become loose as well. Her tight pussy is amazing-I tell her she has “magic pussy”. BUT fucking her after I’ve used a big toy on her and better yet the few times she has gotten some dick in her-the looseness and warmth is amazing. The best way to describe is fucking a warm, satin glove. So the answer is-it depends! Both!

I am petite like your wife. I am 5' 2" with a small frame. So everything on me is small. But just because I am naturally tight, that doesn't mean I am prudish or not responsive. Never occurred to me that some guy might describe me as, "boring," because of that. Damn.

I prefer pussy that has been used. My wife always had a wetness problem so for all the 17 years we been married i always had to use lube she is good and tight but more it was because she would get dry.

With black men this is not a issue she gets sopping wet, the sounds of the squishing and the splashining is amazing. I have got in after a black man a few times and omg it is amazing how open and slippery it is feels great, however I can go long i usually cum fast from that feeling plus she dries back up so i go fast.

I am petite like your wife. I am 5' 2" with a small frame. So everything on me is small. But just because I am naturally tight, that doesn't mean I am prudish or not responsive. Never occurred to me that some guy might describe me as, "boring," because of that. Damn.

Ooh I hope you didn’t think I meant boring at all. Petite women are amazing. Wife isn’t a prude either and whoever thinks that is ignorant. Tight is amazing loose is amazing-like everything else attitude and how one carries themself is what makes things exciting. BTW-I just looked at your pics...amazing. Keep doing you!

I love to fuck my girlfriend after she takes her 12 inch dildo, 2.5 wide. She gets very busy loose after it. It’s like throwing a hot dog down a hallway it’s that loose. She says she doesn’t really feel me after the dildo.

ex wife: are you if your in yet?
me: yes
ex wife: all the way in?
me: yes
ex wife: ok ... well ... hurry up i cant even feel you inside

Here is a few pics of my pussy id love to hear what you guys think. Feel free to message me anything you want to.
I could never ever satisfy a pussy such as that with my little dick, but I would love to get my mouth on it, especially right after your husband or your bull has just fucked you silly. I would make you clean as a whistle, and hopefully give you some pleasure in the process.

Tight pussy any day, infact I prefer that the women don't play with dildos for that reason.

Back