Do you like BBC In the ass?

Love bbc in the ass after he first cums down my throat, then fills my pussy with cum deep then in my ass & now he'll take longer to cum a third time so he'll fuck my ass for much longer harder & balls deep , I'm in heaven when he finally empty his balls deep in side me
The third time he should cum a lot faster... Especially since the ass is much tighter

Anna loves to be anal fucked

Please login or become a member to view

Anna loves to be anal fucked

Hi

I tried once with my wife but she was afraid of. She told me that it's big but when I put the finger she love it. Will she tell the same to a BBC or she will take it without any explication. Maybe she don't wanted with me?

I tried once with my wife but she was afraid of. She told me that it's big but when I put the finger she love it. Will she tell the same to a BBC or she will take it without any explication. Maybe she don't wanted with me?
whether it is a male or female - use lots of lube and finger then use a small toy then work up to larger toys.

BBC pumping inside the ass hard, yes

Can't deny the animalistic instinct
Astounding and erotic, I love pumping cum and man juice as I get balls deep in his woman's ass... The grunt and groan, the skin on skin swirl and slapping and pounding.....of course, delicious foreplay always precedes this blissful carnality..... Skillfully eating and rimming her tender rosebud..... Tongue and suck, suck and lube, flick and savor..... Yummy 😋

Back