Do you like BBC In the ass?

I don't know about others, I can only tell about my experience.
At first and though I was scared of pain, I just wanted to show my black lover (who wanted anal) how special he was to me. I felt like giving myself fully to him, with him being in a place no other man had been before, even my husband.
On the other hand and being the wonderful lover he is, he never pressured me as much as I felt ****** to do anything I didn't want to. Took some time of training, stretching and a lot of lube. That first time it hurted, I won't deny it, but in the end I got used to it and after he finished he made me feel how he appreciated it.
Then we went on doing it from time to time, so I started getting used to it, with pain disappearing little by little, and making the best of it. Mastery comes with practice. I learnt to enjoy the sensations I felt and ended up having some amazing orgasms by fingering myself while feeling him in my ass. And then one day I found myself with two black penises inside me, pussy and anus, and I discovered what heaven can be and the rewarding and empowering sensation I may be a sex goddess.
that's the only way. Im glad you explained it.

Attachments

• received_397640065651619.jpeg
    received_397640065651619.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 91
  • imagejpeg_2_5.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_5.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 76
  • 140130_252.jpg
    140130_252.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_7504~4.jpg
    IMG_7504~4.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_7382~2.jpg
    IMG_7382~2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 89
In a way, kind of.

I was involved with black guys when I was in college who taught me to do it, and expected me to whenever they wanted.

I had not had it that way since then, until the last few months when I have again became involved with black men, and they also made it quite clear that it was expected. And I complied completely with their expectations.

I wouldn't really say that I like the act, in particular, but the entire realm of complete control is extremely satisfying in a way which is hard to explain.

I love it slow to start long deep strokes the hard and fast with lots of lube
But I need to swallow his first load then have him fill my pussy with as much cum as possible after couple hours of none stop fucking & sucking his cock & balls then fuck my ass till full of cum loving it

I love it slow to start long deep strokes the hard and fast with lots of lube
But I need to swallow his first load then have him fill my pussy with as much cum as possible after couple hours of none stop fucking & sucking his cock & balls then fuck my ass till full of cum loving it
Yes, LOTS of lube makes it better.

I was told to get a bottle of soybean oil before the first time.

Then I was laughed at because I got a quart bottle.

Last edited:
Perfect time for us Cucks to lick!!

images

When whitebois see it!

Very much my first bi expierence was the first time i sucked a dick and the first time i was fucked in the ass by a dominant black top and i liked it

Back