Do you like BBC In the ass?

I don't know about others, I can only tell about my experience.
At first and though I was scared of pain, I just wanted to show my black lover (who wanted anal) how special he was to me. I felt like giving myself fully to him, with him being in a place no other man had been before, even my husband.
On the other hand and being the wonderful lover he is, he never pressured me as much as I felt ****** to do anything I didn't want to. Took some time of training, stretching and a lot of lube. That first time it hurted, I won't deny it, but in the end I got used to it and after he finished he made me feel how he appreciated it.
Then we went on doing it from time to time, so I started getting used to it, with pain disappearing little by little, and making the best of it. Mastery comes with practice. I learnt to enjoy the sensations I felt and ended up having some amazing orgasms by fingering myself while feeling him in my ass. And then one day I found myself with two black penises inside me, pussy and anus, and I discovered what heaven can be and the rewarding and empowering sensation I may be a sex goddess.
Thank you for sharing very nicely expressed again thank you as a sisicuckold I certainly appreciate 😊 you

Why do white women love BBC in the asshole explain
Because they are real BBC cum dumpsters like my x she wanted for 12 bbcs with at least ten inches or more to pull a train on her asshole to give their first load balls deep in her asshole and do ATM as soon as one shot his load. Once all 12 gave their first load balls deep in her asshole then she wanted a no holes Barred gangbang taking 5 at a time. A real anal slut for big black monster call cocks

Back