I don't let her... she craves it! :giggle:

Please login or become a member to view

Beautiful

I do not let her. She is a grown woman who makes her own choices. With men she knows and trusts she does not use condoms. When he current boyfriend has shared her with others she has asked them to use protection as she is disease free and wishes to stay that way.

I do not let her. She is a grown woman who makes her own choices. With men she knows and trusts she does not use condoms. When he current boyfriend has shared her with others she has asked them to use protection as she is disease free and wishes to stay that way.

Actually it's the BULL's choice.... and neither of you could stop him.

Of course bareback the first time and every time once you know the bull is clean,,,, can not have a cream pie for the husband to clean up if the BBC is covered and she loves the hot cum shot deep in her pussy

Attachments

• White wife mistress taking all of her BBC Lover.JPG
    White wife mistress taking all of her BBC Lover.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 171
  • White Wife Mistress Taking The BBC Lover.JPG
    White Wife Mistress Taking The BBC Lover.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 221
Of course bareback the first time and every time once you know the bull is clean,,,, can not have a cream pie for the husband to clean up if the BBC is covered and she loves the hot cum shot deep in her pussy
Agreed insofar as testing for creampie worthiness. Absolutely zero interest in eating her out after. Not a Stag thing... I want my wife to be safe and loaded....

Back