Do you let your wife fuk bareback

she takes BBC without protection but I have to use a condom
I love to see my White QOS Women taking my huge BBC bareback at all times. It's just a defined Must and they are so passionate about receiving our huge black cocks bareback and being totally filled with our rich potent black seed! It's absolutely beautiful and very erotic and sexually Exhilarating at the least! 🤴🏿🦾💦💦💦👅👱🏻‍♀️♠️✊🏿

I prefer her taking BBC raw and of course him filling her pussy up.... She prefers condoms but has let lust take over and taken a few of the guys bare which makes for great videos and reclaiming (we are Stag & Vixen)... I am sure that if we can ever get a steady FWB BBC for her she will absilutely do bareback all the time with him (goes back to the trust and most likely a test being done for all 3 of us)

The decision to have sex and how to have sex and where to have sex should always be a mutual decision between the black man and the white woman. It may be hard at times but white boys need to accept that the decisions of the primary couple should be supported. I think the white boy may provide his opinion IF ASKED but otherwise needs to understand the dynamic at play. White boys need to understand they are not in charge, they do not make the decisions, they need to be happy if the primary couple connects. In the best case scenario the white boy has no sex with the woman and is happy about it. Anyways that is how I see it. I just hope the idea of a white boy making these kinds of decisions can become a thing of the past. Thank you.

As much as we dislike it, she normally uses condoms. There is one bull though that she got carried away with and let him go bare on the first meeting.

Now he owns her and is always bare. It’s not even up for discussion. I think one of the main reasons she likes to see him is because she knows he will go bare.

Back