Do you let your wife fuk bareback

Oh it ABSOLUTELY is. You couldn't stop him if you tried... we both know that. Don't be naiive!
Wrong- this is determined before any playdate is set. While I enjoy her doing her slutty duty and getting filled like she should, her health comes first. After all she will want more experiences over a long time.

Wrong- this is determined before any playdate is set. While I enjoy her doing her slutty duty and getting filled like she should, her health comes first. After all she will want more experiences over a long time.

WRONG - whatever is planned during your little "playdate" are "rules" that are meant to be BROKEN... naiive fool. If the bull really wants to go bare, he will simply push you aside and take that pussy... and you'd jerk off to it. And you know it... so just stop. All these women on here who think it's their "choice" are just being stupid. smh

That's a big BBC I bet you were sore
Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

My wife only fucks with her black lover bare back and loves him ejaculating his not potent black seed deep in her vagina, then watching it leak from her cunt as he pulls out.

Last edited:
My wife always plays bare. It usually makes her cum one more time when the guy cums inside her. And I enjoy other men cumming inside her and eating her after they are done.

Back