Do you let your BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone?

You have to be absolutely careful in this digital media driven age. We have taken videos but only us and I NEVER record the faces because one can never be too cautious. I get home and watch it with the wife and then delete it and then do a factory reset on the phone , I then put the phone in an bucket filled with boiling water and then add bleach to it. After about 48 hours I take the phone and get a sledge hammer and completely break it down to the little screws..... when we are ready to do it again which about every 6-9 months I go to the local pawn shop and pickup a used cellphone for about $10 and we do it all over again...... That's what I do to protect our privacy and that of her bull.

Does that happen often? Or is it more often that there are too many Bulls at one time to keep track of and who has a phone/camera and who is taking pictures/videos of what?

Groups. The more men in the room the harder it is to control things. Plus, you close your eyes in pleasure and someone whips out a camera. Sometimes someone walks in with a camera and starts shooting. When you object they disappear. Its not like you're free to jump up and chase them.

Groups. The more men in the room the harder it is to control things. Plus, you close your eyes in pleasure and someone whips out a camera. Sometimes someone walks in with a camera and starts shooting. When you object they disappear. Its not like you're free to jump up and chase them.
If you wrote a book about all your adventures in this LS or even just this topic...I'd buy it for sure! ;) How often has that happened to you and what happens when a Bull or Bulls reveal that they have those pictures/videos of you?

. Then there are the rooms and houses and hotels with hidden cameras already installed. What is more difficult is the wives that enjoy and want the cameras.

If you wrote a book about all your adventures in this LS or even just this topic...I'd buy it for sure! ;) How often has that happened to you and what happens when a Bull or Bulls reveal that they have those pictures/videos of you?

The short answer is we've been in the lifestyle for more than a decade. Too often.

There usually is a give and take, back and forth for possession and/or control of those photos. Or we say screw it and let the chips fall hwere they may.

The short answer is we've been in the lifestyle for more than a decade. Too often.

There usually is a give and take, back and forth for possession and/or control of those photos. Or we say screw it and let the chips fall hwere they may.
It's your short answers that drives the curiosity into overdrive! Though, any answer you provide is very much appreciated! What does the give and take, back and forth for possession and/or control of the photos/videos usually involve or end up resulting in?

Back