Do you let your BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone?

When we do this I'd take the pics/vids on my camera and then after editing them I'd happily share with the bull . No faces though & maybe airbrush out the tattoos on her that are recognisable

No, Any pictures like that or those could be compromising for both parties stay with us. We are happy to share them after editing or privatel;y but no pictures unedited that are compromising are agreed on before hand to not be posted. Mutaul repsect for professional carers and personal interests are a must. If any pictures I want to post are in qustion, I alays show it to my partner first and make any correction requested before posting.

Last edited:
I think it all depends on how you carry yourself. I have full vids faces showing, full body, etc. of most of the couples, I've been with. I mean from full HD, going back to VHS tapes. Vids of wives getting fucked, sucking dick etc. The way I carry myself, and the way I act when I'm with them, it is always in full respect to their wishes.

Look at it like this. If someone you know asks to borrow money, You pretty much already know if you will get it back or not. It's the same having couples trust you with the most their most private moments.

I don't go out of my way to degrade anyone (Unless they ask) I never assume, just because they swing they want to be treated like trash.

I pay for the room, and food (Still cheaper than a date and I always score)

I speak well, I can carry on a conversation on just about anything past and present in all fields. I always smell good. I have had sex with several married women at work., and they trust me as they know, I'm not gonna talk. I learned early on in life men are some jealous MF, when it comes to you having a great and steady sex life.

All those those high school boys banging their hot teachers get caught for 1 reason only...telling their idiot friends or showing photos.

If my face is pixilated, I have no objections of a bull taking pictures or video of me. It really excites me to think that he is showing off every intimate detail of my body to his friends. As a white girl, I feel they have the right to see my body.

Hotwives of B2W: Do you let your BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone of you and him playing? If so, would you be upset if he showed his friends or other BBC Bulls without asking you first?
He can take the pics and share with others. It's a big turn on for him

We always take pics and videos, and if the guy asks we have no problem sharing the pics or videos with him. Many of her past lovers have full length videos them fucking her. It's all about trust and respect.

Note: I do mean guys she meets up with regularly. One night stands get very edited pic if any.

Back