Do you let your BBC Bull take pictures/videos on his phone?

My husband is usually the photographer as the man I'm with seems to have his hands full ;) But if he should feel inclined to grab his phone for a pic or two I don't deny him that opportunity. If he is fine with letting my husband take pictures, I should be fine with reciprocating.

Last edited:
Yes, we do allow her current lover to photo / video with his phone.. and he knows to leave out faces and not post anything we wouldn't appreciate. I will also take photos and video with his phone for him while he is fucking my wife.
I think it's only fair and then I am also controlling some of the media on his device. This way everyone is having a good time and he leaves with some great jerkoff material for later.

Yes, we do allow her current lover to photo / video with his phone.. and he knows to leave out faces and not post anything we wouldn't appreciate. I will also take photos and video with his phone for him while he is fucking my wife.
I think it's only fair and then I am also controlling some of the media on his device. This way everyone is having a good time and he leaves with some great jerkoff material for later.

I'm guessing the jerking off is more your territory than his :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If bull says 'no' to pics we go along but the only vid/pics are ours rule is non-negotiable.

THE BLACK MAN'S SIDE

I have said "no" to pics and vids before and had couples get all annoyed. Mostly the husband who starts demanding to be allowed to do as he wishes. At the same time, they weren't open to me having any pics or vids for my viewing pleasure later!

Never having been "thirsty", I have simply just walked away. Screw them with their one-sided rules! I'm not that desperate for the pussy, and will walk. Done it more than once, and will do it again if the situation calls for it. Hell, they could try to pull some ******* on me just as much as I could on them.

Last edited:
No, no, and no. Way too many girls, young and old, live in regret that they allowed a lover to take pics on his phone. Relationships end. Sometimes on not such good terms. Girls need to be safe v. sorry.

THE BLACK MAN'S SIDE

In my view, this is the only way to do it. If they're getting pics and vids, then damnit so am I! And if they don't want me to have any, then no pics will be taken or videos made. And that's final!

If that pisses the husband off and now he wants to deny me access to his girl's cervix, then I don't give a damn, and I will walk! I'm TIRED of the white folks acting like they are the only ones with something to lose! These are MY rules, and I ain't budgin'.

Now, I don't care if it's the husband making all the media on his equipment, doing the screening out of faces, etc. I actually would prefer that. Me and your girl are there to fuck, and that's what I want to be focused on. But at the end of the day, the white man better gimme my share or else!

I think sometimes the attitude is that you should just be grateful you got to fuck this pretty white thing. Well SCREW that too! I been cornholing hot white girls all over the place one-on-one who do let me take pics! I don't need to get with a couple to get that white pussy. The bargaining equation has changed big time. Black men have sexual access to white women like never before.

So, If the wife or girlfriend is gonna fuck this here black buck, then give up some pics and vids white cuck! And if you don't want to, then no pics or vids will be taken. Go find you a "thirsty" black man ain't had much white girl pussy or butt hole who will accommodate you.

Last edited:
THE BLACK MAN'S SIDE

I have said "no" to pics and vids before and had couples get all annoyed. Mostly the husband who starts demanding to be allowed to do as he wishes. At the same time, they weren't open to me having any pics or vids for my viewing pleasure later!

Never having been "thirsty", I have simply just walked away. Screw them with their one-sided rules! I'm not that desperate for the pussy, and will walk. Done it more than once, and will do it again if the situation calls for it. Hell, they could try to pull some ******* on me just as much as I could on them.
Thanks needed to hear that . The not being desperate part . Just been talking with a pushy couple. And Just found out they do ******* .

Robin n i have no problem with the black men we meet taking pics/videos while he plays with Robin. I always take them so he should be allowed also we feel....hes as much a part of the scene as Robin so he should have the same privilege to capture the moment. The last black man we met a couple of weeks ago is an amatuer photographer and he brought a nice video camera set up and took video of over 2 hours of him with Robin...edited it nicely and has posted alot of it on other swing sites while also sharing with me as i shared mine with him. LOL Robins definetly not camera shy and we are open about our IR lifestyle and play.

Back