Do you enjoy being humiliated by your Black bull?

Do you (or your significant other) enjoy being humiliated by your Black lover?

• No, not at all. It's just sex.

• Yes, but only sexually.

• YES, the whole spectrum of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think the saying, **** rolls downhill is appropriate. I get humiliated by my bull almost every time we get together. I am submissive to him. My husband in turn gets his humiliation from me, both in my belittling him, and his knowing how I am treated by my bull, with my full consent. I love the feeling I get being so compliant and his humiliating treatment is done knowing that I get off on it.

I think the saying, **** rolls downhill is appropriate. I get humiliated by my bull almost every time we get together. I am submissive to him. My husband in turn gets his humiliation from me, both in my belittling him, and his knowing how I am treated by my bull, with my full consent. I love the feeling I get being so compliant and his humiliating treatment is done knowing that I get off on it.
I LOVE this!

Part of me says yes I like being submissive and used and humiliated by the bull and by her also. There is a point where it is fun and for most it is over the line. Plus is depends how the hubby and wife feel when 1on1.

We have not been able to find a Bull that was interested in any form of humiliation. When we first meet this subject is brought up but so far it is not of interest. The Bulls we have come into contact with have only been interested in sex and going on their way. Our experience also is that most Bulls (white or black) have no knowledge of how to control or humiliate a cuck couple.

We have not been able to find a Bull that was interested in any form of humiliation. When we first meet this subject is brought up but so far it is not of interest. The Bulls we have come into contact with have only been interested in sex and going on their way. Our experience also is that most Bulls (white or black) have no knowledge of how to control or humiliate a cuck couple.
this is not a subject you talk about on first meeting

The Bible does indeed weigh-in throughout on such matters. It says that after marriage, your spouse's body belongs to you. It also refers to that a wife can have only one master, not two, and will respect only the one. A good husband loves his wife and allows her needs to be met, as well as humbling himself.

One clear message from the Bible is that "******* is NOT thicker than water". That's why a good cuckold loves and raises any children sired by the bull. Joseph clearly and honorably did this with baby Jesus. The phrase "spilling one's seed" is from the Bible and refers to a husband ejaculating and wasting his semen on the ground.

Also, look-up or ask your Pastor about Potiphar's wife, Zuleikha... An older woman that clearly needed a "well-built" young stud.
Thank you for your inquiry,
Ray

We now have one Supreme Court justice who is a member of a Hand Maden cult, and it's obvious other justices feel that women are inferior and unable to make their own decisions. Women are not your slaves! Unfortunately that appears to be the direction the court is pushing us taking away the rights for women. When it's a fantasy that's one thing, taking away human rights based on sex is Bullshit!

Do you (or does your wife/girlfriend/cuckoldress) enjoy some humiliation?

I had hard time admitting this even to myself (as I'm a proud feminist and a dominant woman) but I really love it! My Black bull is really dominant, he loves to have me any way he wants, and it just feels natural for me to give in.

But there is more than just pure sexual side of this humiliation. We do like to play a lot. It ties in a little bit with our political views and activism but we keep it secret between us two. Sometimes my bull likes me to perform different tasks for him. One of his favorite is telling me to get on my knees in front of him and start apologizing for being White. I have to look him in the eyes while I do this, I feel like a little girl being scolded for my bad behavior at school. While at it he sometimes slaps me, pulls my hair, and then proceeds to either sticking his amazing chocolate thing into my mouth or just power fuck me.

I was just curious if that's a common thing among other Queens of Spades? ;)
I think it sounds amazing

Do you (or does your wife/girlfriend/cuckoldress) enjoy some humiliation?

I had hard time admitting this even to myself (as I'm a proud feminist and a dominant woman) but I really love it! My Black bull is really dominant, he loves to have me any way he wants, and it just feels natural for me to give in.

But there is more than just pure sexual side of this humiliation. We do like to play a lot. It ties in a little bit with our political views and activism but we keep it secret between us two. Sometimes my bull likes me to perform different tasks for him. One of his favorite is telling me to get on my knees in front of him and start apologizing for being White. I have to look him in the eyes while I do this, I feel like a little girl being scolded for my bad behavior at school. While at it he sometimes slaps me, pulls my hair, and then proceeds to either sticking his amazing chocolate thing into my mouth or just power fuck me.

I was just curious if that's a common thing among other Queens of Spades? ;)
I crave humiliation, I realized I deserve it

Back