Do you enjoy being humiliated by your Black bull?

Do you (or your significant other) enjoy being humiliated by your Black lover?

• No, not at all. It's just sex.

• Yes, but only sexually.

• YES, the whole spectrum of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you (or does your wife/girlfriend/cuckoldress) enjoy some humiliation?

I had hard time admitting this even to myself (as I'm a proud feminist and a dominant woman) but I really love it! My Black bull is really dominant, he loves to have me any way he wants, and it just feels natural for me to give in.

But there is more than just pure sexual side of this humiliation. We do like to play a lot. It ties in a little bit with our political views and activism but we keep it secret between us two. Sometimes my bull likes me to perform different tasks for him. One of his favorite is telling me to get on my knees in front of him and start apologizing for being White. I have to look him in the eyes while I do this, I feel like a little girl being scolded for my bad behavior at school. While at it he sometimes slaps me, pulls my hair, and then proceeds to either sticking his amazing chocolate thing into my mouth or just power fuck me.

I was just curious if that's a common thing among other Queens of Spades? ;)
Occasionally yes! .... My wife was on her knees sucking her lovers cock. He indicated for me to come over and kneel beside her. He then placed his hand behind me head, withdrew his cock from her mouth, turned slightly and touched the tip of his cock against my lips.... my wife gave a little gasp... then he gently pushed his cock into my mouth. It was hot for both of us!

"The question can be asked: is it necessary for a wife to humiliate her husband to show off her love toward her Black Master/lover? The answer is a definite no. It is not necessary, but more than likely essential, especially when it involves a couple wanting to become involved in the cuckold lifestyle.?"

View attachment 5297784
what is in the Glass

Is it really humiliation if, the Cuckold husband enjoys being sexually subjugated by wifey and/or Bull?
That is the $64 K question!
I personally feel I deserve to be treated as such.
I also feel that the married couple should work as a team
to provide pleasure for the bull. Guiding or ushering in (and back in)
the bull's penis after cleaning it as it pops out of wifey's pussy and/or ass
is one of the cuckold's many chores.

That is the $64 K question!
I personally feel I deserve to be treated as such.
I also feel that the married couple should work as a team
to provide pleasure for the bull. Guiding or ushering in (and back in)
the bull's penis after cleaning it as it pops out of wifey's pussy and/or ass
is one of the cuckold's many chores.
Seems humiliation is really cerebral foreplay and creativity behind the subjugation creates the sexual intensity. Personally, an expereinced BULL can play both sides simultaneously and create some extremly wild and kinky situation provided trust has been developed over the course of time.

We are a new wannabe cuckold couple who has yet to do anything. We are female led. She calls the shots and is in control. I think to start, first time, I might like to be teased by her a little. I think she can tell what I like and don’t like and meter it out. The bull trying to humiliate me might not go so well initially, so that will be understood and agreed to before we start. We shall see.

I like to let the husband return my cock back into his wife's pussy when it slips out. The can give it a good cleanup job too when necessary, and tell me how lovely my cock looks inside their wife while they sit back and watch.

Some of my wife's bulls demand that I do it without touching their cocks with my hands, only using my lips and tongue

We are a new wannabe cuckold couple who has yet to do anything. We are female led. She calls the shots and is in control. I think to start, first time, I might like to be teased by her a little. I think she can tell what I like and don’t like and meter it out. The bull trying to humiliate me might not go so well initially, so that will be understood and agreed to before we start. We shall see.
Your wife n u obviously love each other. That said you want her to be happy and then you will n well eventually everyone is happy

I like to let the husband return my cock back into his wife's pussy when it slips out. The can give it a good cleanup job too when necessary, and tell me how lovely my cock looks inside their wife while they sit back and watch.

Love doing that .. because there is no better sight than a thick cock disappearing into my woe's pussy.. I also like to kiss his balls with him inside her... its a small ritual we have to show my wife how much I lover her, and what she is doing for me.

Take it slow and easy for everyone.. easy to get "spooked" .. communicate and build some trust, and in in time you will be more than comfortable being (lovingly) told to kneel and suck her lovers cock, and being bent over for a spank for allowing another man to cum in her pussy. (or what ever else turns you all on ...)

It's best when wife & cuckold work as a team. Their job is to accommodated the needs and wants
of the bull. Our maid took a picture of the two of us on vacation doing just that.
The young stud was on his back. Wifey was sucking his cock, while I was eating his ass.

The maid thought it "looked sweet" and said we make a good team together.
A few minutes later, we both watched the teen mount Christine as he fucked her good and hard.

Back