Do you enjoy being humiliated by your Black bull?

Do you (or your significant other) enjoy being humiliated by your Black lover?

• No, not at all. It's just sex.

• Yes, but only sexually.

• YES, the whole spectrum of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
As the cuckold I love it because it turns me on and increases everyones pleasure even more by showing we accept enjoy and participate in this lifestyle to our fullest so everyone can enjoy fulfilling and exploring their own role openly and without drama for the groups benefit and pleasure...leading to everyone being comfortable enough to continue pushing and exploring how it feels to push the limits of pleasure not only for themselves but for the cuck/hotwifes relationship and the bull/hotwifes relationship to grow and evolve as its the inevitable evolution and goal for the bull to shift sexual and masculine respect from the cuck to himself in front of the hotwife and its the cucks ultimate goal to help encourage his wife's alpha bull lover to show his dominance over the cuck and cucks submission in front of his wife, leading to her being more comfortable and accepting her desire and need to be bred and mate regularly with her bull(s) infront of her husband and accept they both want and accept alpha males physically fuck her better than her cuck. By the cuck being humiliated and encouraging this with her and him, they can both be comfortable and accept their new roles in the relationship and more easily transition another larger hung alpha male as her primary lover and actually enjoy it by both of them feeding his ego and her enjoying and not feeling guilty admitting she prefers her alpha bulls cock pleasing and cumming inside her pussy more than her beta cuckold and seeing him suck him off in front of her and licking her creampie, the bull can take full advantage of breeding the cuckolds wife and humiliate him while at the same time its pleasing both the cuckold, the wife and the bull. Humiliation is the only end game for long term succesful cuckolding to work. It has to happen to transition respect and sexual alpha status from the cuckold to the bull in front of the hotwife for any long term relationship to work, hopefully leading to breeding of the wife by the bull and owning the couple with the cuckold helping initiate and encourage the transition and the wife submitting willingly and encouraging the bull to humiliate her cuckold and her participating by asking the cuckold to obey her bulls commands and privately encouraging him also to dominate her cuckold with commands and possibly taking his ass in front of her as the ultimate humilation so they are both owned. which is the ultimate cuckold goal of a real cuckoldress in this lifestyle.. being bred by her alpha lover and being owned and working together as a couple to please her alpha lover.
I still would feel humiliation after some big dicked black man just came in my wife and when he would roll off her I would watch that big black cock slide out of my wife's pussy and usually a big blob of his cum would follow running down to my wife's asshole. The black man would say ok white boy suck all of my cum from your wife's pussy while she eats my asshole out and gets me hard again. While I am cleaning my wife he's telling me white boy I'm fixing to fuck your pretty little wife's asshole and you are going to guide it in for me. Once I am buried balls deep in her asshole you are going to hold your wife's ass cheeks apart so you can get a good look at how your black man loving whore wife likes my black cock

Back