Do you enjoy being humiliated by your Black bull?

Do you (or your significant other) enjoy being humiliated by your Black lover?

• No, not at all. It's just sex.

• Yes, but only sexually.

• YES, the whole spectrum of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Do you (or does your wife/girlfriend/cuckoldress) enjoy some humiliation?

I had hard time admitting this even to myself (as I'm a proud feminist and a dominant woman) but I really love it! My Black bull is really dominant, he loves to have me any way he wants, and it just feels natural for me to give in.

But there is more than just pure sexual side of this humiliation. We do like to play a lot. It ties in a little bit with our political views and activism but we keep it secret between us two. Sometimes my bull likes me to perform different tasks for him. One of his favorite is telling me to get on my knees in front of him and start apologizing for being White. I have to look him in the eyes while I do this, I feel like a little girl being scolded for my bad behavior at school. While at it he sometimes slaps me, pulls my hair, and then proceeds to either sticking his amazing chocolate thing into my mouth or just power fuck me.

I was just curious if that's a common thing among other Queens of Spades? ;)

I reckon that most hotwives do love that aspect, same goes with their husbands, too, except they don't look at it like it's humiliation.
I have to agree with this. But not all husbands are so lucky to be able to join the fun ;) My cucky begs me all the time for his presence during my sexual encounters with my bull, but my bull just isn't into this idea. He prefers having only me. Tough luck. Poor, poor cucky :(

Do you (or does your wife/girlfriend/cuckoldress) enjoy some humiliation?

I had hard time admitting this even to myself (as I'm a proud feminist and a dominant woman) but I really love it! My Black bull is really dominant, he loves to have me any way he wants, and it just feels natural for me to give in.

But there is more than just pure sexual side of this humiliation. We do like to play a lot. It ties in a little bit with our political views and activism but we keep it secret between us two. Sometimes my bull likes me to perform different tasks for him. One of his favorite is telling me to get on my knees in front of him and start apologizing for being White. I have to look him in the eyes while I do this, I feel like a little girl being scolded for my bad behavior at school. While at it he sometimes slaps me, pulls my hair, and then proceeds to either sticking his amazing chocolate thing into my mouth or just power fuck me.

I was just curious if that's a common thing among other Queens of Spades? ;)

Wife enjoys "a bull taking charge", ordering her and me around. Biblically speaking, a woman can only serve one master... I do believe this is the bull. By being humiliated (humbled) the cuckold is letting wifey know he is no longer to be respected and thus no longer the master.

When a bull pulls-out of the wife's cunt and deposits his load on the cuckold's face, he is truly marking or branding the cuckold "as his".
It's similar to when the bull had me watch as he gave my wife a facial in front of me. My wife wanted me to kiss her. I was embarrassed and shy.
But she kept taunting me and I gave in. I not only kissed her but began licking the cum from her face.

When I saw her give her bull "a wink", I knew that they were probably working in concert to cuckold me. It worked

Attachments

• maid took this.jpg
    maid took this.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
I just have figured out that it is the quickest way to get her to cum. Telling her that her bull gave me instructions or warned me about something makes her crazy. Her pussy drips and she starts fucking her toy deep and hard.

She would never admit it normally, but I can tell she would absolutely love it if a strong black man took charge and told me what to do and/or intimidated me while giving her the best dick she’s ever had.

I just hope it happens.

Wife enjoys "a bull taking charge", ordering her and me around. Biblically speaking, a woman can only serve one master... I do believe this is the bull. By being humiliated (humbled) the cuckold is letting wifey know he is no longer to be respected and thus no longer the master.

When a bull pulls-out of the wife's cunt and deposits his load on the cuckold's face, his truly is marking or branding the cuckold "as his".
It similar to when the bull had me watch as he gave my wife a facial in front of me. My wife wanted me to kiss her. I was embarrassed and shy.
But she kept taunting me and I gave in. I not only kissed her but began licking the cum from her face.

When I saw her give her bull "a wink", I knew that they were probably working in tandem to cuckold me. It worked
Could you expand on that biblical sense? Is that really what the Bible says? It would make it interesting.

Back