Do you enjoy being humiliated by your Black bull?

Do you (or your significant other) enjoy being humiliated by your Black lover?

• No, not at all. It's just sex.

• Yes, but only sexually.

• YES, the whole spectrum of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, by your own reasoning, there's a 50/50 chance that I'll run into a trusting, caring couple (in fact, I have been with dozens). The difference between our thinking is I get off on having a guilt free sexual get together. I have no guilt, she has no guilt and the husband knows what's going on--whether he's there or not. Actually, I've had several husbands knowingly let their wife come to me for an afternoon or evening of hot, passionate sex. The lady is less tense and far more open than she would be slipping around behind her husband's back. She can't wait to tell him about it and he can't wait to hear the details (and perhaps they do their thing, clean up/fuck, after she gets home).
I think we're on the same wavelength. I fully agree, having a couple where they are open about who they sleep with would make their own marriage better rather than sleeping around (either one, but lets keep it to her for arguments sake because of the nature of this forum).

Many couples who end up divorcing tends to be of boredom, tired of the same cock/pussy every night (or most likely in such cases, not at all anymore), cheating happens (or at least a new love interest), the other finds out and they're headed for divorce court.

Introducing a bull into a relationship could well have fixed many marriages. If the husband accepts his own limitations (whether it's dick size, endurance, colour, whatever it is), but he meets all her other expectations, and they're both/all happy with the arrangement, it can only be a positive to a marriage.

Going behind each others back will rarely be a good idea, and of course for the bull as well. Dealing with an angry husband is probably not high on his list of things he wanted to do that day.

Once hubby has been thoroughly humiliated, the wife rarely feels any shame or guilt.
My wife even started me wearing thigh-highs and a puka collar. She said it would make me look & feel more like
a maid or houseboy. It also started to make me feel more like a bottom. A lot of tops like me to wear those items and maybe some panties and a nose ring. It just what a faggot does to accommodate everybody.

Do you (or does your wife/girlfriend/cuckoldress) enjoy some humiliation?

I had hard time admitting this even to myself (as I'm a proud feminist and a dominant woman) but I really love it! My Black bull is really dominant, he loves to have me any way he wants, and it just feels natural for me to give in.

But there is more than just pure sexual side of this humiliation. We do like to play a lot. It ties in a little bit with our political views and activism but we keep it secret between us two. Sometimes my bull likes me to perform different tasks for him. One of his favorite is telling me to get on my knees in front of him and start apologizing for being White. I have to look him in the eyes while I do this, I feel like a little girl being scolded for my bad behavior at school. While at it he sometimes slaps me, pulls my hair, and then proceeds to either sticking his amazing chocolate thing into my mouth or just power fuck me.

I was just curious if that's a common thing among other Queens of Spades? ;)
Wow this is hot !!!

Once hubby has been thoroughly humiliated, the wife rarely feels any shame or guilt.
My wife even started me wearing thigh-highs and a puka collar. She said it would make me look & feel more like
a maid or houseboy. It also started to make me feel more like a bottom. A lot of tops like me to wear those items and maybe some panties and a nose ring. It just what a faggot does to accommodate everybody.
I've dressed for her bulls to fuck me too

I think we're on the same wavelength. I fully agree, having a couple where they are open about who they ******* with would make their own marriage better rather than sleeping around (either one, but lets keep it to her for arguments sake because of the nature of this forum).

Many couples who end up divorcing tends to be of boredom, tired of the same cock/pussy every night (or most likely in such cases, not at all anymore), cheating happens (or at least a new love interest), the other finds out and they're headed for divorce court.

Introducing a bull into a relationship could well have fixed many marriages. If the husband accepts his own limitations (whether it's dick size, endurance, colour, whatever it is), but he meets all her other expectations, and they're both/all happy with the arrangement, it can only be a positive to a marriage.

Going behind each others back will rarely be a good idea, and of course for the bull as well. Dealing with an angry husband is probably not high on his list of things he wanted to do that day.
This is so true, we got bored in the bedroom with each other, and it took other guys for her to bring the spark back to our marriage. We were open about it, agreed not to sneak around. Now she brings guys home to fuck. we're both happy with this

Honestly i think the whole ideal of cuckold humiliation by the man and female towards the hubby is all fantasy. I have played with a lot of so called cuckold couples and have yet to find a couple where the hubby is a true cuck. Most are just voyeurs or just trying to see if they can take seeing their woman being fucked by another man.

Respectfully, it sounds like you haven't tried. You might find that if you add some of the casual suggestions in the post below to your cukolding, the wife would take to it naturally and the husband would transform from a voyeur to a full-on submissive.

This is what I asked a prospective “bull” to ask my wife decides to fuck him….

“I don’t want to be hard core belittled or mocked BUT it would turn me on so much for you to get her to answer questions like:

Whos cock do you like better baby? My big black man cock or his dick?

Can he fuck you like this baby?

Does he make you cum as hard as my cock makes you cum?

Am I going to be able to fuck your sweet married pussy anytime I want?

Do you think of my big black cock when I am not around? Does it make you wet?

How does it feel to get fucked by a big, strong, real man?

Are you even going to be able to feel his cock after getting used to my cock?

Are you a slut for my big black cock?

I want you to take off your wedding ring and put it on the desk, when I’m fucking you, your tight married pussy, body, ass, everything is mine. You belong to me as soon as my big black cock touches your skin, mouth, pussy, …. Anything. If you don’t give yourself to me when I ask, you might as well fuck your husband and his small dick, because I won’t be fucking you anymore. Do you understand?

When was the first time you checked out my cock? Was it in the bike shorts? What did you think when you saw it?

when did you know you wanted to fuck me? Was it when you saw the outline of my cock?”

Do you (or does your wife/girlfriend/cuckoldress) enjoy some humiliation?

I had hard time admitting this even to myself (as I'm a proud feminist and a dominant woman) but I really love it! My Black bull is really dominant, he loves to have me any way he wants, and it just feels natural for me to give in.

But there is more than just pure sexual side of this humiliation. We do like to play a lot. It ties in a little bit with our political views and activism but we keep it secret between us two. Sometimes my bull likes me to perform different tasks for him. One of his favorite is telling me to get on my knees in front of him and start apologizing for being White. I have to look him in the eyes while I do this, I feel like a little girl being scolded for my bad behavior at school. While at it he sometimes slaps me, pulls my hair, and then proceeds to either sticking his amazing chocolate thing into my mouth or just power fuck me.

I was just curious if that's a common thing among other Queens of Spades? ;)
We both crave humiliation and and can’t get enough. she loves public humiliation

"The question can be asked: is it necessary for a wife to humiliate her husband to show off her love toward her Black Master/lover? The answer is a definite no. It is not necessary, but more than likely essential, especially when it involves a couple wanting to become involved in the cuckold lifestyle.?"

1_Ne6zpHmuSAl_j2clEX3Zew.jpeg

"The question can be asked: is it necessary for a wife to humiliate her husband to show off her love toward her Black Master/lover? The answer is a definite no. It is not necessary, but more than likely essential, especially when it involves a couple wanting to become involved in the cuckold lifestyle.?"

View attachment 5297784
In a relationship, what goes best is what all participants like, someone prefers a cage and slavery, someone likes to watch, and someone just likes to satisfy his wife's fantasiesFUzmszqWQAI-UUr.jpg

Back