Do you enjoy being humiliated by your Black bull?

Do you (or your significant other) enjoy being humiliated by your Black lover?

• No, not at all. It's just sex.

• Yes, but only sexually.

• YES, the whole spectrum of it!

Results are only viewable after voting.
That is correct! The cuck must submit to the Bull's will.
I've had many a Bull tell me not so subtly to, "Git the fuck out the room!".

Yes, my own bedroom. This typically happens when wifey and Bull are
doing some major bonding. The marital bonds are being severed, but new
bonds are being formed. This is the time when "New Ownership" is most
likely to occur.

Your wife wants to give herself up completely and your presence is inhibiting
and embarrassing for her. Give her time. After awhile, they both will like having
you there to fluff, assist, become a houseboi and clean-up afterwards.
Be patient.
I totally agree with you.
Apart from that the bull must be respected, in the end, the creation of these new bonds is the ultimate goal of us cuckolds, so this has top priority and we must not put any obstacles in the way!

I have to agree with this. But not all husbands are so lucky to be able to join the fun ;) My cucky begs me all the time for his presence during my sexual encounters with my bull, but my bull just isn't into this idea. He prefers having only me. Tough luck. Poor, poor cucky :(
lol, that's right, your bull has the right to leave or not, even more so if your husband wants it and he denies it, it shows even more his power over your husband!

i watched a guy with my wife well it was before we got married nancy had told me she wanted to wait till after we got married we were laying on my bed we were in are teens i had never fucked a girl we were just kissing and my friend john stopped over he sat on the edge of the bed next to nancy he said she looked extra hot today then asked do you mind of i kiss her i tried to say its up to her but he was kissing her before i said it after they stopped he said how was it she said lets try again and laughed they kissed again this time i watched him start feeling her tits up she would never event let me do that john was starting to unbutten her shirt and still french kissing i was so hard just seting there seeing this after a few min they stoped nancy said see thats how you kiss john still had his hand on her tits she kissed me on the cheel and then he started kissing her again i looked down he hed her bra showing and his hand down in her bra i watched him pull her tits out nancy was moning

i watched a guy with my wife well it was before we got married nancy had told me she wanted to wait till after we got married we were laying on my bed we were in are teens i had never fucked a girl we were just kissing and my friend john stopped over he sat on the edge of the bed next to nancy he said she looked extra hot today then asked do you mind of i kiss her i tried to say its up to her but he was kissing her before i said it after they stopped he said how was it she said lets try again and laughed they kissed again this time i watched him start feeling her tits up she would never event let me do that john was starting to unbutten her shirt and still french kissing i was so hard just seting there seeing this after a few min they stoped nancy said see thats how you kiss john still had his hand on her tits she kissed me on the cheel and then he started kissing her again i looked down he hed her bra showing and his hand down in her bra i watched him pull her tits out nancy was moning
nancy looked at me then took my hand and pushed my hand down onto my crouch she said just rub your self its ok we are just having fun he then laied on her and i seen her pulling her shorts down for him still kissing he pulled his cock out nancy said just rubb it on me he had his cock between her legs rubbing agenst her pussy

A part of it we have learned over the years is that what starts out as humiliation is usually what sticks. Over time you are less humiliated by it and it becomes a part of your dynamic. For me it started with chastity, then denial, her admitting I was small. Even cleanup was something that was alien to me at first. Now it's part of our sexlife. It really helps if your partner feeds off of it as well

nancy looked at me then took my hand and pushed my hand down onto my crouch she said just rub your self its ok we are just having fun he then laied on her and i seen her pulling her shorts down for him still kissing he pulled his cock out nancy said just rubb it on me he had his cock between her legs rubbing agenst her pussy
i was just seting there rubbing my self in my shorts what was i supost to do john was alot older then me or nancy i herd her wisper no yu dont have a rubber he just said its ok he kissed her as she spred her legs i could see he had the top of his cock in her pussy fucking in and out with just about and inch or 2 nancy was kissing him an and said ok do it he pushed his cock all the way in her and said your pussy is always so wet i sad ha have you done this befor nancy said i will tell you later

he had that cock so deep in her then just layed there kissing and then rolled over next to her i moved my hand down to the top of her puss and tried to feel it she said its kind of messy i hade never felt her puss yet i slid my hand down on to it was very wet and sticky i rubbed it a bit then relised her had just cum in her she lookat at me and said kiss it right here she pointed to the very top of her slit i bent down and kissed it she held my head there as john kissed her a felt her push my head down into the mess he had left in her puss she moned and said you like that dont you i just kept licking and finly he said he had to go and she let me stop

I wouldn't be a cuckold if I wouldn't enjoy being humiliated...and yes, it was my will to be a cuckold. At the beginning my wife didn't understand that I want to see her with another man. She was worried that I wanted to be with another woman. It took some time to convince her that's not the case. Unfortunately her first time was not with a black bull but she enjoyed it. By now she's a hotwife for black Bulls only. No more intimacy with her other than licking her pussy. The key to my cage has her Bull. He controls when I'm allowed to "cum". When I'm lucky he allows my wife to give me a handjob. When she gives me a handjob I have to stand with my hands behind my head. I'm not allowed to touch her or myself. When I'm allowed to wank myself I have to kneel next to the bed and cum into a tissue or stand in front of the toilet and cum into the bowl. I LOVE being a cuckold and the humiliation😍

Last edited:
Yes I would love to be humiliated i think it would be a huge turn for me whenever they do !!! Maybe one day I'll get to find out ☺️
Mmm love to be humiliated by wife and her bbc GangBangs … what would you tell me as your little cuck husband watches his hot wife being pounding and stretched open filled with your bbc bulls loads ?

All the bulls were different when it came to the humiliation aspect of the relationship. Most of our one night stands with BBC the guy was a bit hesitant so he wasn't as dominant. If we all had good chemistry and my wife liked the way he fucked her we would see him again and that's when we would get a little crazy.

Back