Do you crave black dick as much as she does?

Honeslty, I'm orally bi and black cocks really turn me on, but I'm still working on getting my wife to try a black cock. We have done some swinging before but she is kind of hesitant to try something now, just because of where we are in life, not because of fear of the virus. I've talked about how much she might enjoy it and how I would like share her with a sexy black guy. She gets wet and excited but is still hesitant. I have talked about her watching me suck a BBC, and she was OK with the idea, but we haven't made it happen yet. At this point I would have to say I crave it more than she does.

Honeslty, I'm orally bi and black cocks really turn me on, but I'm still working on getting my wife to try a black cock. We have done some swinging before but she is kind of hesitant to try something now, just because of where we are in life, not because of fear of the virus. I've talked about how much she might enjoy it and how I would like share her with a sexy black guy. She gets wet and excited but is still hesitant. I have talked about her watching me suck a BBC, and she was OK with the idea, but we haven't made it happen yet. At this point I would have to say I crave it more than she does.
Mine wont try it but makes me service as many black men as i can....just enjoy it...its really addicting though

There’s no way you can look at this and not want to suck him and eat his cum
Fuck yeah!!!! That superbly built lithe and spectacularly hung deliciously spunky young black is totally my ideal young man. A paragon of Black sexual power both visually and physically and no doubt in his performing sexually with women, and perhaps men of his liking too.

He also happens to be pretty much a carbon copy of my 25 year-old bisexual buddy and only full-time male lover since he was 17, now my ex's husband and ******* of her three beautiful children.

But that beautiful flailing super-thick enviably uncut cum-spurting horse-cock of the perfect young hotly arrogant black stud in that above GIF is totally mouthwatering.

Oh my oh my oh MY!!! It's wankworthy in the extreme, as my similarly hung and exceedingly spunky young buddy thinks too.

Last edited:
That power is so real and so irresistible. A Black Man's stare totally disarms me, cuts through every layer of phony social conditioning in me and immediately starts my wenis dripping for him. Instinctively I want to be at his feet, serving his exquisite manhood, working hard to give him every pleasure he needs and deserves as he commands my mind, body and breath. Black Men can flip that switch in me with one glance making time and place fade out like he has some kind of tractor beam taking over my thoughts. Age doesn't matter either. Even a much younger Black teen overrides my white boi mind just the same whereas even a macho, hung white boi can't make me respond.
That's my "weakness" too.

That power, those stares!! Knee-buckling aren't they? Just gotta luv and totally respond to them man, with every part of our ultra-erotic minds and hearts and bodies and sexual souls. As if our very lives depend on it, as we find out they do the moment those beautiful studs' huge warm spurts of deliciously musky thick black-baby-batter start thudding against the back of our stretched-open cum-thirsty throats.

My gf new I was bi when we started dating, she just did not know what a slut I was for bbc. She had never been with a black man, but she told me how she always fantasized about it. We went on vacation to Jamaica and she ended up fucking two men we met at one of the hotel bars the third night we were there. I did not join in that night and just watched as they fucked her with their huge cocks. They treated her like a rag doll. The second to last night on our trip she had a train run in her by her two new friends plus 4 other handsome young very hung blk men. That night she took them all bareback and they deposited their loads in her (she is on b/c.). That is what started her love for bbc and soon after that, she watched me being used by bbc. Now we are both utter sluts for black men.
Exactly why I booked jamaica

Back