Do you crave black dick as much as she does?

Since we got married, I thought I would forget about my previous experience with another lady and his bulls. Had been caged and my current wife brought me out of the shrunk and limp state I was. Now that I finally persuaded her to try black men and see her getting penetrated by a BBC neighbour of ours, I slowly feel enticed again to get some myself.

When I craved pussy it was primarily about satisfying me. I was still oblivious that I wasn't really returning the favor all that well.
Now that I've been reprogrammed by Black Cock, it's ALL about serving Him. At the start it was about the mesmerizing power of BBC, but first contacts with Black Men left me unable to maintain any pretense that my place was anywhere but to serve the obviously superior African Male. Early oral exploration quickly escalated into my boi-pussy being taken, despite my conflicted resistance. My first anal seeding crushed my remaining defenses and impregnated me with desires I didn't dare imagine before. Now being used by Him only makes me crave Him more.
So well said

How many of you are there at crave a black man's dick? How many of you got into the lifestyle and not find yourself wanting to be used just like your wife or girlfriend by a strong black man.

How did it start?View attachment 1623094View attachment 1623095
1000% want to funds black dick to suck when he wants me to. To worship his black cock and balls till he explodes in my mouth. To eat every drop of his cum. To go over his place a suck his friends or anyone he wants me to. To bring him girls to fuck.
to submit to him. To maybe even let him fuck me
Which I’ve never done. I know I NEED it I have to find him. I only want a black cock in my mouth. I so badly want to taste black cock cum.

If whitebois are being honest... the TRUTH is that they crave BLACK COCK much... Much... MUCH MORE than most white women do!!! In fact, more often than not... it's whitebois that want to talk their white wives into having sex with BLACK MEN, and having their white marriages BLACK-OWNED!!! The whole reason that whitebois want their white wives to get BLACKED is so that they can live vicariously through them, and experience having sex with BLACK MEN that way, but...

... what they ALL REALLY WANT TO DO IS THIS...

View attachment 2688606

View attachment 2688609

View attachment 2688611

View attachment 2688613

View attachment 2688614

View attachment 2688616

View attachment 2688618

And, OBVIOUSLY... they SHOULD!!! Sons of cucked whiteboi hubbies recognize that their inherent whiteness is femininity early, they understand and accept that their white bodies belong to BLACK COCK, and that they need to take a female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN. They don't ever even consider the ridiculous notion of trying to waste white girl's time, and instead quite naturally offer their own white feminine sex to BLACK MEN starting in their teen years. Whiteboi cucks themselves invariably and inevitably recognize this too, and start off eating the proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming inside their white wives, and swallow it from the white wife's body, which progresses into them sucking BLACK COCK directly, and soon getting their lilly white asses SMACKED and BLACKED RAW and inseminated directly!

Whitebois ALL begin realizing the gravity and nature of what's going on.

They begin to understand that BLACK will continue to fuck WHITE, and WHITE will continue to suck BLACK. BLACK will continue to dominate WHITE, and WHITE will continue to submit to BLACK! It's the law of NATURE, and is GROWING FAST!!! It's growth has already been exponential, and just continues to spread like a pandemic! It is growing and GROWING...faster and FASTER... ALL THE TIME!!! And it won't stop until... ALL white sex is interracial! As it SHOULD be!!! If you are WHITE you should be taking BIG BLACK COCK, EXCLUSIVELY having sex with BLACK MEN! Soon it will be the "norm." And, any whites NOT sexually and socially submisive to BLACK MEN will be considered as "deviants."

The underlying reason is because it's natural...

BLACK= Physical Strength, Natural Dominance, and MASCULINTY

WHITE= Physical Beauty, Natural Submisiveness, and FEMININITY

These innate natural differences between us, accounts for the nature of interracial sex, and why it is always BLACK-on-WHITE, with BLACKS assuming the dominant MASCULINE roles, and whites assuming submisive FEMININE ones.

This MASCULINE/FEMININE... BLACK/WHITE dynamic radiates to include whitebois, as members of the most purely FEMININE race, they too must, will, and are submitting to BLACK MEN taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN!

They realize that more and more whitebois are submitting to BLACK MEN taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, that means eventually ALL whitebois are going to be embracing our intrinsic white/feminine nature offering up our women and ourselves to BLACK MEN as... women. They realize that this means whitebois are going to be pussy-free, as we ARE pussy, and also means all whitebois will be sucking BLACK COCK, and getting our lilly white asses smacked and BLACKED RAW... inseminated by millions of proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside... to complete our submission to BLACKS, and we will be reminded in this way often!!!

The writing is on the wall for whitebois!

BLACK MEN WANT ALL WHITE WOMEN AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET THEM ALL!!!

AND... There's NOTHING whitebois can do about it, nor should they...

However, this does mean that going forward, whitebois will have only two viable sexual choices...

1. Total and absolute abstinence

2. Assuming female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN

You can bet the bank that OPTION 2 is going to be a LOT more popular!!! This is why femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! Abandoning the ridiculous fasade of white maleness, and completely embracing our white/feminine nature!

This is WHY what ALL whitebois need to do is femininize ourselves for BLACK MEN!!! Whiteboi cucks, their white "sons, and ALL other whitebois alike need to femininize and beautify themselves, so they can STOP lying to themselves, and admit that they ALL want BLACK COCK, and they ALL want it SO MUCH MORE than most white women, and they want it bad enough to BE ONE!!!

Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! This is what it looks like...

View attachment 2688671

View attachment 2688672

View attachment 2688674

View attachment 2688681

View attachment 2688686

There isn't a single whiteboi in the world who wouldn't instantly trade EVERYTHING in the world to be one of these sissies, and get to get FUCKED by BLACK MEN just like these sissies, and that's why you see such an increase in transgender people popping up everywhere!!!

Whitebois LOVE BLACK COCK SO MUCH... that we're willing to do this to get it!!! So which type of whites REALLY love BLACK COCK the MOST??? It's definitely whitebois!!!

We know that ALL whites need to be conquered by BLACK COCK, and that it's NOT ENOUGH that ALL white women submit, that ALL whitebois need to submit too!!!
I am a masculine male, decent hung, and I know I would submit and suck him and if he told me to to bottom I would. I’m right there ready to be your servant
But can’t find u

My wife's boyfriend has been staying with us during quarentine and as time goes on I'm thinking less about wishing I could fuck her and spending more time wishing I could fuck him.
He is living full time with you and you can't go anywhere. You will never have a better opportunity than this. But I would only bring up the idea when you all are feeling a bit relaxed and in the mood. Context is everything.

In the beginning I only wanted to watch her with BBC, then I wanted to help her suck, it has progressed to where I dress up in her sexy outfits, my on spike heels and wig, so that I can experience the thrill of being dominated by BBC and letting them use my mouth and ass for their pleasure.
In the past 3 months I have had more than her.
Me too

In the beginning I only wanted to watch her with BBC, then I wanted to help her suck, it has progressed to where I dress up in her sexy outfits, my on spike heels and wig, so that I can experience the thrill of being dominated by BBC and letting them use my mouth and ass for their pleasure.
In the past 3 months I have had more than her.
Normal

It’s a matter of respect and admiration. We want to do this because we appreciate the black guys taking our wives, so it’s just something to show our respect and appreciation.
We are happy when our ladies come home happy from the hairdressers and we appreciate the job they do. But these guys are giving our wives so much pleasure we just want to show them how much we respect what they do. It’s just a way of thanking them and showing them that we understand their position over us

How many of you are there at crave a black man's dick? How many of you got into the lifestyle and not find yourself wanting to be used just like your wife or girlfriend by a strong black man.

How did it start?View attachment 1623094View attachment 1623095
It is true. I found myself giddy as a school girl whenever a strong black man came by. I would dress real pretty for him, hoping he was use me as he does my Wife

Back