Do you crave black dick as much as she does?

not a case of craving but in a good cuckold marriage the husband will become a willing cocksucker because it makes everything easier. how can you be jealous of a man who fucks your wife when you just had his balls on your chin and his load spurt in your mouth. the same goes for the other men since they look forward to the husbands sucking or in some cases fucking the hubby

not a case of craving but in a good cuckold marriage the husband will become a willing cocksucker because it makes everything easier. how can you be jealous of a man who fucks your wife when you just had his balls on your chin and his load spurt in your mouth. the same goes for the other men since they look forward to the husbands sucking or in some cases fucking the hubby
I agree, especially if you have a permanent bull, swallowing his cum will also build a bond between the bull and cuck I believe, even if it is no direct male to male contact and eaten from her cumfilled pussy. I believe once a bull has witnessed your desire for his semen/ dna, watched you willingly digest it and then carry his still live sperm inside you, most will see it as a sign of loyalty to him, submission to him and with that connection, his on going access to your wife is always more guaranteed.

I agree, especially if you have a permanent bull, swallowing his cum will also build a bond between the bull and cuck I believe, even if it is no direct male to male contact and eaten from her cumfilled pussy. I believe once a bull has witnessed your desire for his semen/ dna, watched you willingly digest it and then carry his still live sperm inside you, most will see it as a sign of loyalty to him, submission to him and with that connection, his on going access to your wife is always more guaranteed.
i only submit to certain women and no one else

I love both on my own and with another woman whenever possible. There is a hierarchy there where it goes king=queen>kitty. I love being there bottom kitty who fluffs them both. Who helps the queen get her bull ready. Who enjoys slipping further as the queen whispers why it should be this way. The king making it known he loves kitty’s mouth. And for the final ritual to either French with the bulls cum from her flower along with her nectar. Or straight from the tap like being serenaded during communion.
Of course being by myself worshipping at the altar and church is never a bad thing either.

Started with Black Men at age 16, was in a adolescent youth center and had noticed this guy Willy, dark Black, he had white gf but couldn't have sex with her
Noticed that whenever He came back from movie night He had huge hard on. Hid in the bathroom when He was in shower 1 day. Waited till He got out of shower, could only stare at His huge cock. He smiled rather playfully got dressed and left. That night in the dorm was where my obsession with Black Men started

Started with Black Men at age 16, was in a adolescent youth center and had noticed this guy Willy, dark Black, he had white gf but couldn't have sex with her
Noticed that whenever He came back from movie night He had huge hard on. Hid in the bathroom when He was in shower 1 day. Waited till He got out of shower, could only stare at His huge cock. He smiled rather playfully got dressed and left. That night in the dorm was where my obsession with Black Men started
Did you ever get to suck him?

He called me over to his be d that night in the dorm. He was much bigger than other guys I had sucked. Over the course of a month by exercising with various toys and learning to overcome gag reflex, i could swallow Him whole and ENJOY being fucked by Him
He had to love your mouth taking it all

How many of you are there at crave a black man's dick? How many of you got into the lifestyle and not find yourself wanting to be used just like your wife or girlfriend by a strong black man.

How did it start?View attachment 1623094View attachment 1623095
Crave it more than she does. Takes great amount of will to be around Black Men in public, because I want to kneel and submit right there. Cause that should be something g not out of ordinary, a rather expected scenario

How many of you are there at crave a black man's dick? How many of you got into the lifestyle and not find yourself wanting to be used just like your wife or girlfriend by a strong black man.

How did it start?View attachment 1623094View attachment 1623095
I crave bbc every day. I love women but I definitely want a black dick in my life too. I love the taste and feel of a black dick cumming in my mouth. I need it badly

Back