Do you crave black dick as much as she does?

My wife says all the time, there is no shortage of slutty women who love cock, but no one loves it more than a bi cuck, and the ones still in the closet even more so, they'd do almost anything to get it... never been in the closet about it, but i'd say I love it lot more than she does. She has no interest in smaller ones, whereas i've sucked more of my fair share of those as well as large ones.

Definitively no... I just need some black pales to fuck my hotwife together.. And I am sure I do not have the bJ skills of my slut ;-)

How many of you are there at crave a black man's dick? How many of you got into the lifestyle and not find yourself wanting to be used just like your wife or girlfriend by a strong black man.

How did it start?View attachment 1623094View attachment 1623095
It's the only sex I think about. Even now when I see a hot white woman I instantly think of BBC and how wonderful it would be to watch her take it. Not what Id do with her, that doesn't even cross my mind anymore. It's what a Black Man would do with her than I for them/him.

My wife says all the time, there is no shortage of slutty women who love cock, but no one loves it more than a bi cuck, and the ones still in the closet even more so, they'd do almost anything to get it... never been in the closet about it, but i'd say I love it lot more than she does. She has no interest in smaller ones, whereas i've sucked more of my fair share of those as well as large ones.
hot,,,,,,,,,,,,,

ONCE I HAD MY FIRST BEAUTIFUL BLACK COCK FROM AN ALPHA IN SHAPE MAN I WAS TOTALLY HOOKED.....ITS THE ULTIMATE SATISFACTION MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY.....TILL YOU DO IT YOU CAN'T TRULY KNOW HOW ALL ENCOMPASSING THE FEELINGS ARE OF SUBMISSIVENESS, BLISS, LOVING GIVING PLEASURE TO A SUPERIOR SEXUAL MALE BEING.....ITS INTOXICATING....IT JUST GROWS, IT NEVER DIMINISHES....TRULY AN ADDICTION.....A SWEET ONE.....MMMM

Back