Do you crave black dick as much as she does?

My gf new I was bi when we started dating, she just did not know what a slut I was for bbc. She had never been with a black man, but she told me how she always fantasized about it. We went on vacation to Jamaica and she ended up fucking two men we met at one of the hotel bars the third night we were there. I did not join in that night and just watched as they fucked her with their huge cocks. They treated her like a rag doll. The second to last night on our trip she had a train run in her by her two new friends plus 4 other handsome young very hung blk men. That night she took them all bareback and they deposited their loads in her (she is on b/c.). That is what started her love for bbc and soon after that, she watched me being used by bbc. Now we are both utter sluts for black men.

I would say I definitely crave cock more than she does, my wife not only needs a nice thick cock, but it needs to be attached to a fit alpha male with a bit of swagger. Whereas myself, i'm happy with any size or colour, even hard or soft. I've sucked a lot of small cock and wouldn't say i've enjoy it like a large one, but there is a lot of appreciation given from another cuck or sissy when they've just cum in your mouth, you know like yourself, they don't get it very often, so when they do, they are so pleased most times you'll get yours sucked in return. :)

I went to a gay bar a few weeks ago and took two very hung blk men bare in my slutty hole in the bathroom of the club. It was fucking amazing getting used while other men kept coming and going to piss and watching me taking their huge dicks. We ended up getting thrown out. So we took it out to the parking lot and they bent me over the hood of my truck and took turns up my guts. A few people watched and said I was a nasty fag. I told the two guys to dump their loads in my ass and i sucked them clean and went home to my gf and told her. She said I was a slut and proceeded to peg me with a 12in dildo, fucking my gapping cum filled ass. Yum.

Back