Do you crave black dick as much as she does?

I went to a gay bar a few weeks ago and took two very hung blk men bare in my slutty hole in the bathroom of the club. It was fucking amazing getting used while other men kept coming and going to piss and watching me taking their huge dicks. We ended up getting thrown out. So we took it out to the parking lot and they bent me over the hood of my truck and took turns up my guts. A few people watched and said I was a nasty fag. I told the two guys to dump their loads in my ass and i sucked them clean and went home to my gf and told her. She said I was a slut and proceeded to peg me with a 12in dildo, fucking my gapping cum filled ass. Yum.
she may be right

My gf new I was bi when we started dating, she just did not know what a slut I was for bbc. She had never been with a black man, but she told me how she always fantasized about it. We went on vacation to Jamaica and she ended up fucking two men we met at one of the hotel bars the third night we were there. I did not join in that night and just watched as they fucked her with their huge cocks. They treated her like a rag doll. The second to last night on our trip she had a train run in her by her two new friends plus 4 other handsome young very hung blk men. That night she took them all bareback and they deposited their loads in her (she is on b/c.). That is what started her love for bbc and soon after that, she watched me being used by bbc. Now we are both utter sluts for black men.
I’m a total bottom for BBC and would fall to my knees and service one anywhere, if directed.

I have wanted it as much as her in the past but it wasn't just that, it was the ritual of preparing her, undressing her and him and after seeing her hold and grip her lovers massive long cock in her hand and then begin sucking him off I couldn't wait to get his cock in my mouth to fluff him and help insert him inside her. If she was in love with him I was eager to fluff him and hear her say things like show him how good his cock is and you appreciate him coming over. Sometimes I would initiate it for her and him verbally while fluffing him before or after, saying how much bigger his cock is than mine and how nice it is to have a real man to fuck her and getting him to tell us things like humilate me in front of her by saying your husband sucks me well and how nice it is i allow a real man to fuck my wife, and things she tells him in private when im not around such as how much better she says he fucks her than me and they both need me to serve them more often. Often I would ask him to stay the weekend while sucking him and then ask that he and my wife stay naked or dont wear many clothes around the house so I can be ready. He liked me sucking him as much as I did but they both liked after he cam and pulled out me sucking her juices and his cum off his cock. That was my second favorite along with feeliing his balls as he emptied his load into my wife. Only a few times did I suck one off to completion but that wife was on period and had already sucked him a few hours earlier. She enjoyed seeing me get excited to pleasure the other male she had feelings for and they both appreciated seeing me show the alpha male I recognized his role in fucking my wife, my wifes love for his cock and me showing him I understood his superior role and my role as sub when he was around...

Yes, it’s very true. We started seeing black guys about 5-6 years ago. We have been in the swinging lifestyle for many years and even though I was bi courious at that point it was just a side line that I would occasionally play with another male. Then along came one of the first BBC Bulls we ever played with and something changed. He wanted me to be submissive and eventually fem for him. Over time he turned me with the wife’s approval. I back just another white bitch to use. He would insist on me being dressed anytime we met and he took great pleasure using me in front of her. Now, we are more like sisters working together to satisfy our Bull.

Yes, it’s very true. We started seeing black guys about 5-6 years ago. We have been in the swinging lifestyle for many years and even though I was bi courious at that point it was just a side line that I would occasionally play with another male. Then along came one of the first BBC Bulls we ever played with and something changed. He wanted me to be submissive and eventually fem for him. Over time he turned me with the wife’s approval. I back just another white bitch to use. He would insist on me being dressed anytime we met and he took great pleasure using me in front of her. Now, we are more like sisters working together to satisfy our Bull.
Very interesting. A total transition

Yes he does! I sent hubby first to meet with our first black man. Hubby told me that he had first first anal orgasm without needing to stroke his penis, and begged me to go black. Hubby's erection in this photo was never that large or that firm with me. I think the fact that we both crave black men allows both of to share without any of the jealousies that sometime materialize.

Attachments

• 2cocks.JPG
    2cocks.JPG
    749.1 KB · Views: 135
Back