Do you agree? does penis size matter....

whitebois are not the smallest,

The countries with the largest erect penis length are:

• Ecuador - 17.61 cm (6.93 inches)
  • Cameroon - 16.67 cm (6.56 inches)
  • Bolivia - 16.51 cm (6.5 inches)
  • Sudan - 16.47 cm (6.48 inches)
  • Haiti - 16.01 cm (6.3 inches)
  • Senegal - 15.89 cm (6.26 inches)
  • Gambia - 15.88 cm (6.25 inches)
  • Netherlands - 15.87 cm (6.25 inches)
  • Cuba - 15.87 cm (6.25 inches)
  • Zambia - 15.78 cm (6.21 inches)
The countries with the smallest erect penis length are:

• Cambodia - 10.04 cm (3.95 inches)
  • Burma - 10.70 cm (4.21 inches)
  • Taiwan - 10.78 cm (4.24 inches)
  • Philippines - 10.85 cm (4.27 inches)
  • Sri Lanka - 10.89 cm (4.29 inches)
  • Hong Kong - 11.19 cm (4.41 inches)
  • Bangladesh - 11.20 cm (4.41 inches)
  • Thailand - 11.45 cm (4.51 inches)
  • Vietnam - 11.47 cm (4.52 inches)
  • Malaysia - 11.49 cm (4.52 inches)
You forgot to add under smallest...Including brains...The House of Wankers...;)

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Women repeatedly say that size doesn’t matter. Thanks to a new poll, we now know this to be true: The vast majority of women don’t care whether you're smuggling an anaconda or an inchworm.

That’s the takeaway from Superdrug Online Doctor's survey polled 1,500 Europeans and Americans on what they’re willing and not so willing to compromise on in a relationship. As it turns out, women don't care as much about your penis size as you think. On the size front, 92 per cent of women said a small penis was “not a deterrent” for them.

other, the survey revealed that there are plenty of substitutes for good, penetrative sex, including oral: Nearly 73 per cent said they’d date someone who wasn’t good at penetrative sex if they were instead very good at going down there.

But, even still, sex is hardly the most important thing to her in a relationship. Nearly 88 per cent of the women said they would rather date a good communicator than someone who’s g bed. Other preferences include a romantic (78 per cent), someone who keeps up with their physical appearance (62 per cent), a guy who chips in on household chores (52 per cent), and a great cook (40 per cent)
what women will consciously say is one thing, but how they actually respond to & prefer from a lover/potential baby daddy is entirely another!

Women repeatedly say that size doesn’t matter. Thanks to a new poll, we now know this to be true: The vast majority of women don’t care whether you're smuggling an anaconda or an inchworm.

That’s the takeaway from Superdrug Online Doctor's survey polled 1,500 Europeans and Americans on what they’re willing and not so willing to compromise on in a relationship. As it turns out, women don't care as much about your penis size as you think. On the size front, 92 per cent of women said a small penis was “not a deterrent” for them.

other, the survey revealed that there are plenty of substitutes for good, penetrative sex, including oral: Nearly 73 per cent said they’d date someone who wasn’t good at penetrative sex if they were instead very good at going down there.

But, even still, sex is hardly the most important thing to her in a relationship. Nearly 88 per cent of the women said they would rather date a good communicator than someone who’s g bed. Other preferences include a romantic (78 per cent), someone who keeps up with their physical appearance (62 per cent), a guy who chips in on household chores (52 per cent), and a great cook (40 per cent)

i get the poll and it makes a sense somewhat

a woman would rather have a good relationship with a man who loves her, treats her well, and helps her become the best version of herself OVER a big dick man who is a horrible boyfriend.

but if all things are even in the relationship - women would prefer bigger dick

that’s why this lifestyle works for women - it guarantees both.

For me size really does matter since having my first black guy , his penis is both longer and thicker than my husbands little white penis.
Until I experienced such a much larger bbc I would not have known the sexual satisfaction that a much larger penis would give me.
I now only get sexually satisfied by a larger size black cock that’s both longer and thicker than any white cock I have ever seen or experienced .

well said. This is how the progression begins. When you experience sexual pleasure like that - hard to go back to hubby only.
This is how dopamine works

when you ride around in a Lexus, it’s hard to go back to your Hyundai

if you have a Hyundai- soup it up and keep wife off the other car lots - haha

i think it is a really interest topic, and i think context is key. In an everyday relationship when looking for a husband/long term partner there are so many other aspects that important to a relationship, thus penis size drops down the list of priorities.
I bet if the questions was phased, when looking for a short term lover, does penis size matter? you would get a whole different response. I think it is generally accepted that overall a larger penis can and will bring better and more pleasure - there are always expects where a lady might not be able to accommodate the length, if the guys is to forceful it can hurt.

What a post. EXACTLY. These are the facts. Bigger dick makes for more pleasurable sex but not even close to #1 on the relationship list for most women.

Women don’t need big dick, they want it. They need other things in a relationship like loyalty, stability, caring, communication, work ethic, etc

I used to not think so. But after my first gang bang a week before Easter 2022, i def changed my mind. One of my Bulls friends is extremely large and thick. Not saying my Bull or his other friend srent, but he was just alot bigger. After the other 2 , he started. I was on the couch, ass over the edge like, each leg being held so i was wide open, he held my arms and started. After i loosened for him, he went very deep, right to my wonb i think. I felt filked, like i had to pee. My body was naturally trying to hold it, but each thrust it became a bit harder until i released. I actually squirted. It was an unbelievable orgasm that continued even after he came . My body convulsed i think. From curling my toes, i got a cramp in one foot. So size, plus knowing how to fuck a pussy, does matter!!!

In a lifestyle where you seeking playmates based mostly on physical aspects and less on other aspects, of course physical attributes are going to rank higher. And, for the most part, the wives and cucks are here specifically to find larger cocks. And the guys who HAVE those cocks come here to dip them into as much white pussy as they can get.

There’s another thread on B2W that has a title that perfectly sums up this whole thing (for me anyway). “The Perfection of Mutu Fetishization” (I paraphrased because I’m too lazy to look it up). But isn’t that exactly why we are here? Wives, husbands, cucks, bulls, sissies……we all have singular fetishes that are symbiotic with each other.

And basically at the center of that huge Venn diagram is our love of giant black cocks.

So, if this survey was of 1500 like minded people like us, that answer would skew WAY in the other direction. But when a survey attempts to test the leanings of a cross section of the general public, the overwhelming opinions that WE have are going to get severely diluted.

But in our world, size definitely matters.

I used to not think so. But after my first gang bang a week before Easter 2022, i def changed my mind. One of my Bulls friends is extremely large and thick. Not saying my Bull or his other friend srent, but he was just alot bigger. After the other 2 , he started. I was on the couch, ass over the edge like, each leg being held so i was wide open, he held my arms and started. After i loosened for him, he went very deep, right to my wonb i think. I felt filked, like i had to pee. My body was naturally trying to hold it, but each thrust it became a bit harder until i released. I actually squirted. It was an unbelievable orgasm that continued even after he came . My body convulsed i think. From curling my toes, i got a cramp in one foot. So size, plus knowing how to fuck a pussy, does matter!!!
That's awesome he would make such a great hotwife

i get the poll and it makes a sense somewhat

a woman would rather have a good relationship with a man who loves her, treats her well, and helps her become the best version of herself OVER a big dick man who is a horrible boyfriend.

but if all things are even in the relationship - women would prefer bigger dick

that’s why this lifestyle works for women - it guarantees both.
also, that's speaking of a RELATIONSHIP",
but not who she's rather have sex with,
or who her instincts would rather procreate with.

Yeah - I agree with that. It’s also the same way for men. If push comes to shove a man would rather fuck a big titty, round ass enthusiastic in bed woman than a small titty no ass woman BUT I would rather marry a woman that matches me and gladly fuck my small titty - no ass wife because I love her and she’s special to me. But who would rather - we would rather fuck the one closer to perfection.

My personal experience, with no statistical valute, is that girls that honestly said size isn't important are a minoranze. And some of them contradicted themself later.
Also usually girth beats lenght.

I can only speak from what my wife has told me about the size of her BBC that she was lucky enough to enjoy from our friend. He was 2.5” longer than me but his girth is what was impressive! She loved how he spread her like I never have. He took his time and she was able to get all 9.5” in her. She loved it and he was impressed on her taking it all the first time. She came hard multiple times. So she would definitely say that size matters.

That is probably true as a generalization but, I have developed a fondness for girth and length. Hubby is 6.5" but my favorite bull is 8+ and thick. I like how I can rise him and not worry able him slipping out. I also love the feeling of him pressing deep as it touches places I've never been touched before.

Back