Wife finally agreed to a mfm threesome! Northern Virginia, Fairfax/lorton area

Hello all,
I'm a bisexual submissive. For the last few months, I've been trying to open my wife up sexually. She is normally very vanilla with sex, but the last few weeks, she has come alive in the bedroom.

One of the things I've not really been able to get her to talk about is her wants, desires, fantasies. She typically views sex as more for me than for her, so she doesn't really let herself go into that space mentally. But last night, something magical happened.

We were in the shower, and I was getting her warmed up, and I asked her "What have you never done sexually, that you wish you had?". She tried to brush it off again with a "I don't know", but I kept on. So I suggested "you wanna be with a girl?"

"No. Not really." She said.

So I asked "what about a threesome, me you and another guy?"

"Well, I've thought about it. But it seems like a lotta work."

So, I went on and said "what about like black guys, Hispanic guys, etc?"

She said "I've never been with a black guy."

I said "Me either. Always wanted to, but never got the chance before we started dating".

Anyway, I left the conversation at that and we moved to the bed and got a little frisky.

While I was going down on her id occasionally stop and say "I've got a couple fantasies. I'd love to have someone behind me fucking my ass while I go down on you "

She moans a little bit, shoves my head back into her.

A few minutes later, I popped back up and said "ooh, big-time fantasy for me... Licking your pussy while someone else fucks it. You think you could ever do that for me?"

She writhes her hips a little and says "mmm, yeah, probably". Then she immediately came back with "I'm not ready to do that yet, so it's not a no but it's not a yes yet either".

This is a fucking massive step for her, and I want to start getting some dudes lined up ready when she is.

So, are there any bbcs out there who like bbws, and are willing to have a respectful, low pressure threesome with us?

Back