Wife finally agreed to try BBC. Now looking for the ideal first in Phoenix

JandMT

Couple
Real Person
After years of fantasizing about it, my wife finally agreed to try a BBC! I am so thrilled!
We are in Phoenix.
Does the community have recommendations about how we go about this?
She wants me to do the first screen and bring her some candidates to choose from.
After wanting this for so long, I don’t really know how to start. But can’t wait to take this first step!
Thanks for your help all.

J

After years of fantasizing about it, my wife finally agreed to try a BBC! I am so thrilled!
We are in Phoenix.
She wants me to do the first screen and bring her some candidates to choose from.
After wanting this for so long, I don’t really know how to start. But can’t wait to take this first step!

J
Good luck 🤞!!

We are in Phoenix.

J
What worked for us was to try a swingers club. There most men are looking for a lady, and there's space to play that's safe. One out of town is best for anonymity.

We highly recommend to search out a local swing club we have found them to be the safest bet. We have always found the guys at them polite and clean. They are experienced in the lifestyle which is good to make her first experience and good and memorable one. If you are on SLS swing lifestyle they have events listed for local Phoenix clubs.

We are in Phoenix.
Put yourself & her in a comfortable environment to do your shopping. Phoenix should be loaded down with adult lifestyle entertainment. Find out which ones are the better bars for hookups, etc and go test the beverages at their bars. Call them, ask questions, and check out their websites.

These are samples ... there are many in Phoenix

Last edited:
We are in Phoenix.

J
Has it happened yet

RE: Now looking for the ideal first in Phoenix​

How 'bout front row, middle court seats at the NCAA Championship game?! That'd be a first for me!

Back