Do you agree? does penis size matter....

It’s a factor but not the main point, we need to click mentally as well for the real fun to be good, sometimes we not n the same wavelength and it don’t matter if it’s the biggest cock we met it just won’t work as good

The majority that size does but i don't know how many women have told me over the years of being in the lifestyle how some guys with huge dicks had no idea how to use it or that the guy thought was was god's gift to women because he had a big dick.

I'm sure 90% of guys wish they had a huge dick but most of us aren't all blessed so up your skill level in other areas of the bedroom. Plenty of other things you can bring to the bedroom to please a women. Why come into it only being gifted with a huge dick.

Just because you have a huge dick doesn't mean anything you still have to meet the women for drinks or dinner or whatever, see if you have chemistry, see if you get along with the husband, she has to find you attractive. If you can't get past all that your big dick doesn't matter.

Women repeatedly say that size doesn’t matter. Thanks to a new poll, we now know this to be true: The vast majority of women don’t care whether you're smuggling an anaconda or an inchworm.

That’s the takeaway from Superdrug Online Doctor's survey polled 1,500 Europeans and Americans on what they’re willing and not so willing to compromise on in a relationship. As it turns out, women don't care as much about your penis size as you think. On the size front, 92 per cent of women said a small penis was “not a deterrent” for them.

other, the survey revealed that there are plenty of substitutes for good, penetrative sex, including oral: Nearly 73 per cent said they’d date someone who wasn’t good at penetrative sex if they were instead very good at going down there.

But, even still, sex is hardly the most important thing to her in a relationship. Nearly 88 per cent of the women said they would rather date a good communicator than someone who’s g bed. Other preferences include a romantic (78 per cent), someone who keeps up with their physical appearance (62 per cent), a guy who chips in on household chores (52 per cent), and a great cook (40 per cent)
That might all be true in the vanilla world… probably less true here.

From a physical perspective, my wife will tell you that in general it is true that it isn't all about size, but on the other hand she does prefer over 5-6" in length, and the NUMBER ONE criteria for her is girth ;)

Even if a guy has a really long penis, it doesn't do a lot for her if it isn't also thick :cautious:

From a mental/psychological perspective, a "giant" penis though can visually be pretty erotic 🔥

But also for her, it can be too long. She really doesn't care for much longer than 8 inches (actual not fantasy, which realistically is pretty giant), as too much longer has often been uncomfortable for her or the guy has a hard time keeping it stiff.

Back